What's new

Please Be Aware of Counterfeits

Men's Soap Company counterfeits sold on Alibaba: Shaving Soap 4.0 Ozmade With All Natural Ingredients Creates Rich Lather For A Smooth Shave-281177 - Buy Shaving Soap For Beard,Shaving Soap Foam,Shaving Soap Product on Alibaba.com

Re: Henry Cavendish Himalaya

We were sent this link today by a customer. Though we are flattered, this isn't new for us, unfortunately. It's frustrating to see all of our hard work faked so easily and we don't have the legal capacity as a small business to fight it all. Even the large tech giants can't stop China's ZTE from stealing US tech and brands. Hence, formally filing complaints on Alibaba doesn't fix the issue, as the vendor simply opens up another storefront with fake certs.

This types of finding personally bother us because we put our own hard earned money and sweat into making and testing the soap formula, packaging one soap at a time in our basement at the start. It is infuriating to be honest because I'm sitting at my desk working on packaging design for our next product and I can only imagine some Chinese vendor can simply steal it and put it on Alibaba for which we have no recourse because... China.

If you have any questions or suggestions, we'd be happy to discuss them.

Thanks,
Omar

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Do you sell your soaps anywhere else besides your site?
Folks, I think I'm the first one here on B&B to buy one of their soaps, a day or so after they joined, and I'm glad I did. Excellent service, quick delivery, excellent shave soap. No need to go elsewhere for this soap. Highly recommended.

Georg,

The only other place we sell is on Amazon. We've seen eBay sellers selling our soaps for as high as $60 per puck, which is another absurd issue we're dealing with as well. I understand the sentiment towards Amazon products, but not all products are repackaged goods. Furthermore, given Chinese poor standards on natural goods, we would never consider manufacturing it there. By making our soaps here at home in the USA, we know the ingredients are natural and sourced from trusted partners. Best of all, it supports US small businesses like us.

Omar

Do you sell your soaps anywhere else besides your site?
Folks, I think I'm the first one here on B&B to buy one of their soaps, a day or so after they joined, and I'm glad I did. Excellent service, quick delivery, excellent shave soap. No need to go elsewhere for this soap. Highly recommended.

I wish I had read this before ordering the HC soap. I have an acct. on your site now and will be buying it directly from there from now on. I'll just have to catch it when you have the lavender in stock and I need it. :001_302:

Sorry about that, Brian. We'll let you know when it's back in stock :001_smile

I wish I had read this before ordering the HC soap. I have an acct. on your site now and will be buying it directly from there from now on. I'll just have to catch it when you have the lavender in stock and I need it. :001_302:

I can imagine your frustration. I have seen Jagger razor complain of the same issue. Part of my enjoyment of the wet shave is supporting the smaller guys, wether in the US or abroad. There appears to be quality vendors galore and sometimes vendors stores are available. I avoid eBay and Amazon at all cost when it comes to my wet shave needs. Do not google yourself to a counterfeit sight to save a dollar!

Men's Soap Company, Razor Blades Club, Fendrihan, and West Coast Shaving are some of the stores that have store fronts on Amazon. Though Buying direct generally allows you to take advantage of specials, and is better for the vendor as well.

It's a tough call. We sell on Amazon also, as many of our customers prefer to buy from there because of the convenience of quicker delivery that only Amazon can promise at such a low rate. Directly buying from our store offers free shipping with $10+ order and free blades with soap, but at that price, we can only offer 3-5 business days delivery via USPS, which is not guaranteed necessarily. Customers are used to Amazon's ways. As a small business, we can't afford to lose business to competitors that are also on Amazon.

I can imagine your frustration. I have seen Jagger razor complain of the same issue. Part of my enjoyment of the wet shave is supporting the smaller guys, wether in the US or abroad. There appears to be quality vendors galore and sometimes vendors stores are available. I avoid eBay and Amazon at all cost when it comes to my wet shave needs. Do not google yourself to a counterfeit sight to save a dollar!

Yes, yes and yes!!!

Men's Soap Company, Razor Blades Club, Fendrihan, and West Coast Shaving are some of the stores that have store fronts on Amazon. Though Buying direct generally allows you to take advantage of specials, and is better for the vendor as well.

Top Bottom