What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

The star is honoring you with his presence. Due to the high temps in my area, I wore one of my best flat caps today. This baby cost me $150 smackers, and it's the perfect fit. I didn't even need to have the size readjusted. Okay, so I wore that baby half the day. Around noon-ish, I applied some Dax Wave and Groom pomade to my hair at work. I didn't bother combing. I just applied it and pulled my hair back in a loose pomp to get the messy, just out of bed look. I looked absolutely perfect. I don't think my hair would have looked any better if I combed it because it was already perfect. As for tomorrow, I might go with another one of my beautiful flat caps. I purchased 3 new ones today. One of them looks just like John Wayne's flat cap that he wore in his movie, 'The Quiet Man.' I got a really great deal. I can't wait until it arrives because I know it's going to look great on me. My goal is to purchase 365 flat caps, one for each day of the year.

When I was at the deli this morning, I locked eyes on an incredibly attractive woman or should I say she locked eyes on me. We stood and stared at each for what had to have been 5 seconds. I've never saw someone that I felt was perfect match for me and I've had tons of girlfriends. I guess you can call it love at first sight. She had to have felt the same way because she wouldn't take her eyes of me. She saw the star and clearly wanted to meet me. Anyway, I didn't do anything. That's not my style. I always let them approach me. Besides, I already have a girlfriend that looks like a movie star, so I don't need a new one, but I can't help wondering. Was this the one? It usually takes me a long time to start really liking my beautiful girlfriends. Maybe because a lot of them are such spoiled brats. But I could just tell this girl wasn't like that. She was so perfect....

Top Bottom