What's new

A Year of PIFs….. April Edition

Way to go, KJ. Not in. Happy Birthday!!!
proxy.php

Those are some mighty fine aftershaves, that I would love to add to my rotation!! So please, consider this entry:
upload_2018-4-12_12-18-54.png

...and I'm an Air Force veteran, '88-'92.

Happy Birthday, KJ!!

Last edited:
I had some Spiderman cologne a while back that came from a kids shaving kit. It smelled almost exactly like 4711. It had a topper, that still rides around with me in my car.

**Edit**

Found it...

proxy.php

Whaaaa? That's really cool! Where'd you get that?
off of ebay, they also have Iron Man, Cap American and other Marvel EDT's. But since Spidey's the coolest I got him. I think the bottle that @TheVez2 got is cooler, and I like the smell of 4711, but this one got an approval from the missus.

CD06CA81-8A83-4B26-A770-B4BE58F11E18.jpeg
Nope, it’s the after shave I may win if chosen! Humbly accept entrance in this fine PIF! Thanks and good luck to all! Happy Birthday!

Well sir, Happy Birthday! My dad's birthday is this month too. I will send you birthday greetings from him as well. This is a mighty fine PIF. Thank you sir.

<voice=boy-george>come-a come-a come-a... after shave... you come and go.... you come and go-O-O-oh.... come-a come-a come-a..... after shave la la laaaa..... la la laaa.</voice>

Sorry could not resist based on your terms :)

Last edited:
As an Army veteran, I wish to offer you the greatest congratulations on surpassing the 365th different date since the one of your birth! I would be most humbled if my verbosity is to be rewarded with an ample supply of skin soothing salves!

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

Happy Birthday!!! This is what I'll do if I win de PIF:

happy will smith GIF-source.gif

And whilst I currently live in Panama, I have a freight forwarding service based in Miami, FL, at my cost, so you'll only have to ship it there.

And since is very very veeeeeery hard to find any kind of Aftershave in Panama, I hope I can be rewarded with this that would be my first PIF ever, in my almost two months visiting and contributing with this great forum.

Fun Facts For Friday:
1. I celebrate my birthday the day before you celebrate yours. Suffice it to say, I've celebrated several more; guess how many - hint: I'm now a card carrying Medicare recipient. So, Happy Birthday! From one to another!
bull.jpg

2. I've actually been to Knob Noster. My uncle was stationed there in the '60's; a technician working in those areas that shall not be named.
3. I am AS deprived with only one example to my name; I could obviously use more.
4. I am grateful to the generosity of the members of these forums in their experience, knowledge, opinions, and PIF's; great examples of how things should be. Thank you kind sir! I'm sure that my AD will enable me to engage my own PIF's as I mature in the DE journey.

So, for those watching this thread, let me ask you something. I'm posting my PIFs in the forum that they apply to. Now I had this open for two weeks and had about a dozen people enter. I like seeing as many people enter as possible as, reading the entries is fun to me. Now, I post a link from the general forum and in two days, doubled the amount of entries. So, do most people not read the forums outside the general, or what? Was it not seen before for some other reason? Just looking to see if I should change the way I'm listing these monthly PIFs in the future.

Also, keep in mind, that I start a new one every month, within the first couple days, so be on the lookout if you like entering my PIFs!

So, for those watching this thread, let me ask you something. I'm posting my PIFs in the forum that they apply to. Now I had this open for two weeks and had about a dozen people enter. I like seeing as many people enter as possible as, reading the entries is fun to me. Now, I post a link from the general forum and in two days, doubled the amount of entries. So, do most people not read the forums outside the general, or what? Was it not seen before for some other reason? Just looking to see if I should change the way I'm listing these monthly PIFs in the future.

Also, keep in mind, that I start a new one every month, within the first couple days, so be on the lookout if you like entering my PIFs!

I saw your original post in the sub-forum. I just don't venture into that particular forum as often as some of the others, so I saw it pretty late. But I often go into the sub-forums to see what's going on.
The soap forum is one of my faves to see what new products others are trying out and to read reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might just have a different audience. I traditionally look at all New Post listings, since I feel like I see more diverse and popular conversations and threads.

Top Bottom