What's new

The MMA Thread

Who do you guys got for the Rocksalt(that still tickles me)/Romero fight? I don't particularly like either, but I'm going with Luke. He's a whiner, but pretty incredible. I just can't root for Romero. He came in heavy so he no longer can win the title even with a victory. I'm actually not as mad at him as I would be since he thought he had a fight on the 24th, but accepted this one when Bobby Knuckles had to bow out, so he's about two weeks ahead of where he thought he'd be.

A blatant cheater and the saltiest dude in mma...

Can't even pick here. I think they both lose to Bobby Knuckles anyway (well, yoel already lost to him)

If we thought Luke was salty before... he just got KTFO by a dude who came in overweight, we'll never hear the end of this one.

Not sure if it's been brought up before (probably has, but i don't remember). Romero is 40yrs old, started fighting at 31... but to be able to do this at 40. I know he was popped by usada, but i can't shake that he's still on something.

Not sure if it's been brought up before (probably has, but i don't remember). Romero is 40yrs old, started fighting at 31... but to be able to do this at 40. I know he was popped by usada, but i can't shake that he's still on something.
I firmly believe he is doping.

Recently I had a conversation with a former US national champ runner and we were asking him about doping. He believed around 80% of big time Olympic athletes were using and that's despite all the testing today. They are still just a few steps behind the labs.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just wow tonight, i just caught a replay of Frankie losing to Ortega... sad for sure, as i am a big Edgar fan. A passing of the torch i guess. Really sucked to see him go out like that.

That's all i caught, i read the card was good though.

Yeah. I mean, thanks to Holloway for being a real mensch, but it still sucks. I think Khabib and Tony are two of the best LW's that have come so far, and I was looking as forward to seeing them fight as I've ever been for any fight.

Aside from that, looking forward to seeing Rose and Joanna fight, as well as seeing Joe Lauzon back in the cage.

Legion

Staff member
Chiesa vs pettis (solid fight)
Artem vs caceres
Borg vs moreno (would have been fireworks)

All these fights are off, thanks idiot conor and his goon squad.

I've been saying for a long time now, this moron wasn't good for the sport.

I don't know how his fans defend him.

At least he was stripped of the LW title.

Top Bottom