What's new

WTS B&R Adjustable Black, Simpson PJ3 Super, Dr. H3, Vulfix 376S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I have several items for sale. All prices are inclusive of US shipping. International shipping discussed on case by case basis and will increase price accordingly. Payment by Paypal.

1. B&R Adjustable - Retail $299.97 when/if available - Asking $295 - Purchased as a back up and have never used it, so it is unused. I have another B&R and the Rocnel adjustable, so three of the same type of razor is a bit overkill.

proxy.php

2. Simpson PJ3 in Super - Retail $210-$220. Asking $165 - Iconic brush that is often imitated. Used twice, purchased in January of this year. I am original owner. Stunning brush with a wonderful batch of Simpson Super hair. Medium high density. Absolutely no issues, handle is just larger than I prefer. Comes with original box and paperwork. Knot measures about 25.5 mm/54 mm. About 53 mm handle height.

3. Dr. Harris H3 - Retail about $125 depending on exchange rates from UK, plus insane shipping fees from UK (upwards of 30 pounds from Dr. Harris) - Asking $100 - Stunning and rarely seen brush, almost certainly made by Simpson/Vulfix. Labeled "Best", I would venture to guess the hair is Simpson Super grade based on appearance and feel. Its a lot like a Chubby 2.75. Knot measures about 29x54. Dense knot, but higher loft allowing for much better flow through. Shocking value at this price. A Chubby 3 Super sets you back about $300. Do note the slight imperfection on the lettering on the "R" on the front. No shedding issues. Comes with Box and paperwork. I am second owner. Used once by me and only a few times by prior owner.

4. Vulfix 376S Super - Retail $75 when available - Asking $50 - Wonderfully comfortable handle. I believe the Vulfix Super grade is the equivalent of Simpson's Best. Medium density, best suited for creams over hard soaps. Nice for a change of pace. Only used once by me. Just simply too many brushes for it to come up in my rotation. Knot is about 23x48. No shedding issues. Comes with box.

Brushes are pictured together below. Total retail is $415 plus shipping. Sold here individually for $315. Take all three for $285.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom