What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

SAM_00642_zpsb2e0d2f7.jpg

That’s a beauty Arne, if you ever get tired of looking at it and shaving with it send it to the SOUTHERN US. Love those blue scales
I'm afraid that I'm pretty sure that I'll never part with any of my Dorko razors, but I do encourage anyone who likes ultra hollow blades to try to get one. They are quite remarkable shavers.
I would too Arne!! Thats a beauty!!
Thank you.
Ahhhh my eyes, so shiny! Love Filarmonicas! I too am saving for a Koraat, I think everyone is lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find mine to be a very good razor, but there are also a few other really good razors to be had at that price.

A Jernbolaget 5/8 near wedge fresh from my restoration box. At this speed it won't be more than a couple of months before the box is empty.

20180321_074531.jpg

Before photos?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup this is about as much I'm willing to do before I call it done these days. What's more after having shaved with it I got a hunch and yes I already had one like this but in bone scales. Perhaps I'm getting senile before my time.

20180321_164701.jpg

Just shaved ready for the morning its been a long day
C.V.H MK 32
Rubberset 400 silvertip
Truefitt & Hill 1805 Shaving Cream
Truefitt & Hill 1805 Aftershave

20180321_230959.jpg

I find mine to be a very good razor, but there are also a few other really good razors to be had at that price.
In Australia though,we pay premium for any razor.A $150 razor for you will be closer to $250 for us,then add postage.Very,very few custom makers here,we pay premium for those too so it is a matter of deciding what one wants for the money one is willing to part with. My feeling is why not get a custom Koraat tailor made to my specs for a reasonable price? Especially when the limited makers here want more by comparison for a similar item.

9/16 Klas Törnblom Swedish Straight Needed a fix for some Swedish Steel .Had a fantastic shave with this razor .She removed whiskers with almost no effort .Perfect balance and extremely efficient straight .Refreshed and baby butt smooth .
rps20180321_234636_165.jpg

Top Bottom