What's new

President's Week Sale!

All of our Stone Cottage Premium Shaving SOAPS are on sale this week through the 25th!

Shaving Soap

Our Shaving Cream Sample Pack is also on sale through the 25th!

Sample Pack

The perfect time to give our new formulation with new scents a try!

Don't miss out on the sale!

All orders have been shipped! I even had an order from Alaska for the first time!

Don't miss our sale on all of our Stone Cottage Shaving Soaps and Stone Cottage Shaving Cream Sample Packs in our new formulation!

Ohhh, desire! Wish me luck with the wife!

Snurgblat, is this tempting you? Did the review by Atalk on here of his 86 shaves with the "Suede de Kashmir" Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Soap get you all excited, especially knowing that all scents are on sale for only another 24 hours? Or was it the idea of trying those new scents available in the new formulation in Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream Sample Packs?

Did "Bayberry", "Bali Isle", "Balsam Fir", "Oriental Wood" "Soapy" , our new scents get you to want to try them or the other 14 scents in our Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream Sample Packs that are ON SALE pique your interest ?

You've only got 24 hours left, Snurgblat! If she really loves you, she won't mind!
1923.JPG

Snurgblat, is this tempting you? Did the review by Atalk on here of his 86 shaves with the "Suede de Kashmir" Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Soap get you all excited, especially knowing that all scents are on sale for only another 24 hours? Or was it the idea of trying those new scents available in the new formulation in Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream Sample Packs?

Did "Bayberry", "Bali Isle", "Balsam Fir", "Oriental Wood" "Soapy" , our new scents get you to want to try them or the other 14 scents in our Stone Cottage Premium Shaving Cream Sample Packs that are ON SALE pique your interest ?

You've only got 24 hours left, Snurgblat! If she really loves you, she won't mind!
View attachment 863099
The new scents definitely pique my interest, so you now have a new order for some samples!!

The new scents definitely pique my interest, so you now have a new order for some samples!!
Wonderful! Your order was picked, packed and was ready to ship at 5:00PM today! First thing tomorrow it will head for the post office!!! Thank you, Sir!

Wonderful! Your order was picked, packed and was ready to ship at 5:00PM today! First thing tomorrow it will head for the post office!!! Thank you, Sir!
You're Amazing!! Thank you!! Looking forward to trying the new scents and the new formula!!

Got a 5 pack sample and have tried a few bay lime and cedre nor and loved the product. Great lather and a nice scent on both. The sample is a nice size. I look forward to trying the other 3 and will order more sample.
I liked the 8 buck price point will that be coming back?
This is a very competitive business so keep up the quality work.
Have a great day.

Top Bottom