What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

tres flores.jpg

Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil

I added 2 palm-fulls of Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil to my hair this morning. The shine and scent of this product is amazing. It also has a darkening effect to my blond hair. It's similar to Brylcreem in that respect. They both contain mineral oil as their main ingredient. Tres Flores has a much better scent in my opinion. I could use this product everyday of my life and be happy. It makes my hair look incredible.

Today is my de-grease day. That's the main reason I'm using Tres Flores. I prefer using this product to degrease rather than olive oil, Brylcreem, Groom and Clean, dish-washing soap or regular mineral oil. I add Tres Flores Brilliantine Oil to my hair in the morning and then shampoo it - along with the pomade - out of my hair in the evening. It removes pretty much everything. The heavy wax pomades are the more difficult products to shampoo out using Tres Flores. It still removes most of of the wax when used in conjunction with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist conditioner.

Last edited:
A comb. Water. Washed hair in shower with anti-dandruff shampoo. Oh, and rubbed a little conditioner into my stubble before lathering up for my daily shave.

Dax Wave and Groom, Murray's superior + Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

I started with 1 scoop of Red Dax. My hair lacked the hold that I needed for my 1920s look, so I added 1 scoop of Murray's Superior. My hair still wasn't perfect with this combination. I followed it up with the coup de grace by adding 1 scoop Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade. This was all I needed for me to achieve my 1920s look today in the morning. All I needed was a time machine to deposit me on the set of a 1920s silent film with me taking the part of Rudolf Valentino in 'The Sheik."

Tres Flores Brilliantine Oil

I'm embracing plainness in looks and appearance from now on. No longer will I be preoccupied with looking like a star. I will be a humble and look as plain as I can. It's a new beginning for me.

Top Bottom