What's new

Photo of the Day

It's cold at the end of the road.

proxy.php

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
A it-just-happened shot.

I had walked to the end of the platform to get a shot of the station and the curved tracks.
Just before I turned around at the end and the edge, I noticed a green light which I though was for the next stopping train, but it was for a continuous train, and I just managed to step two steps to the left before it came roaring through.

I held my camera up and kept the button down till it had passed - I think this was the best of the series of shots.
My pulse did rise a bit after, it was close by :wink:

proxy.php
Static & Dynamic all in one, very nice picture in B&W to boot. Thanks

Small stream

I came across this little stream that had the most beautiful sound.
With the risk of getting wet, I straddled over the stream and held the camera as close to the water as I could and still keeping my balance. Luck plays a big part, but I am quite satisfied how it turned out.

proxy.php

That works... the brush is drying and the blade is magically attached to the cabinet..

I am using shirt collar magnets, they are small magnets that you use with a long sleeve dress shirt to make the collar stand up rather than flop around. You can search Amazon for "metal collar stays" or if you just want the little magnets you can find them at Home Depot in the aisle with all the screws and bolts

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
We had a visitor when on holidays in Puerto Vallarta Mexico, he seemed friendly so my wife grabbed his tail and he was still friendly. 20180127_122423.jpg

Top Bottom