What's new

Put all my current soaps in “Tiers”

Over the past year I’ve acquired most of these soap. It is a lot of fun trying out a new soap! I decided to rate the ones I currently own by tiers (I couldn’t nail down a top ten list). Here they are, in order, by tiers. What are yours?

Tier 1-
1. MdC
2. Pannacrema Nuavia
3. Declaration Grooming
4. Barrister & Mann Reserve
5. WK Donkey
6. Sudsy Soapery
7. Grooming Department

Tier 2 -

8. Tallow & Steel
9. Barrister &Mann Glissant
10. Haslinger
11. Saponificio Varesino
12. Stirling
13. WSP
14. Fine
15. Mike’s
16 Caties Bubbles

Tier 3 -
17. Soap Commander
18. MWF
19. Viking
20. Sir Hare
21. PdP

For the record, I love all the soaps on this list, and all work very well. This represents by best effort to try and rate them, ymmv.

Over the past year I’ve acquired most of these soap. It is a lot of fun trying out a new soap! I decided to rate the ones I currently own by tiers (I couldn’t nail down a top ten list). Here they are, in order, by tiers. What are yours?

Tier 1-
1. MdC
2. Pannacrema Nuavia
3. Declaration Grooming
5. WK Donkey
6. Sudsy Soapery
7. Grooming Department

Tier 2 -

8. Tallow & Steel
10. Haslinger
11. Saponificio Varesino
12. Stirling
13. WSP
14. Fine
15. Mike’s
16 Caties Bubbles

Tier 3 -
17. Soap Commander
18. MWF
19. Viking
20. Sir Hare
21. PdP

For the record, I love all the soaps on this list, and all work very well. This represents by best effort to try and rate them, ymmv.
Whoops, forgot to put Razorock and Boellis Panama at the top of Tier 2

Ad Astra

The Instigator
This is all subjective, but put to a vote, I'd vote to move SV and Haslinger to tier one.

Probably Stirling to three (and I love the stuff).

AA

Definitely move Haslinger to tier 1. It's one of my top 5 soaps.

IMHO, Stirling and Mike's do not make the cut for tier 2. (Except for Stirling Scots Pine Sheep/Electric Sheep, which are tier 1.)

Tier 1-
1. MdC
2. Pannacrema Nuavia
3. Declaration Grooming
5. WK Donkey
6. Sudsy Soapery
7. Grooming Department

Tier 2 -

8. Tallow & Steel
10. Haslinger
11. Saponificio Varesino
12. Stirling
13. WSP
14. Fine
15. Mike’s
16 Caties Bubbles

Tier 3 -
17. Soap Commander
18. MWF
19. Viking
20. Sir Hare
21. PdP

Whoops, forgot to put Razorock and Boellis Panama at the top of Tier 2
Just noticed that I missed two more. At the top of tier 2 should be CRSW Glide and Mickey Lee

I pretty much agree with your list but I would have to put Boellis and ABC in Tier 1 for me. I would also put Chiseled Face in Tier 2.

I was a little surprised. Caties Bubbles V is tier one to me. His LPV may be a high tier two or low tier one but not as good as V, IMO.

After a lot of trial and error I’m down to just two soap brands in my den...seriously. For me...they’re in a league of their own right now..YMMV

- WhollyKow Donkey Milk
- Grooming Department

After a lot of trial and error I’m down to just two soap brands in my den...seriously. For me...they’re in a league of their own right now..YMMV

- WhollyKow Donkey Milk
- Grooming Department
I'm sorry, that is unacceptable. You must leave B&B post haste.

Top Bottom