What's new

Trip to Lisbon, Portugal

Planning a trip to Europe this summer. Will spend a week in Lisbon.
Any recommendations for a barber shop, shaving software shopping, etc?
Are DE razor blades readily available?

Keep an eye open for Claus Porto Lavanda splash, Musgo Real aftershaves and cream ,Estoril , O.Melhor Top Secret , Valeiro , Goldex and Via creams... also , Portugal has some excellent bath bar soaps as well...There is an ACH Brito lavanda shave cream , but the scent is not very strong, or even much on the lavender side.

Find a good peri peri resteraunt (you will see lots of chicken, people and flames) and enjoy one with a pint. Done be afraid of the shots of cherry brandy being sold on the street, it's delish. Enjoy a great city.

Find a good peri peri resteraunt (you will see lots of chicken, people and flames) and enjoy one with a pint. Done be afraid of the shots of cherry brandy being sold on the street, it's delish. Enjoy a great city.
Thanks! Unless they serve vegetarian chicken, Peri Peri is not for me.
[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Isn’t LaToja shave stick Spanish?

Was it mentioned above? Actually, it's German depending on you ask. ;-)

The missus and I and our nephew are planning to spend a few days in Lisbon together, so I'm glad to read this thread. I was planning to post something similar.

The wife and I spent a few days in Lisbon in October and loved it, definitely a place we want to go back to.
Barbearia Campos is the oldest barber shop in Lisbon, I didn't have a chance to get a shave but stopped in to check it out, neat place. They had a few items for sale although I didn't really look at the prices. Otherwise I would recommend checking out little markets and pharmacies, they had some shave gear for sale.

On a non-shaving note, we did a food & drink walking tour that we booked through AirBnB and thought it was great! The group was only 5 of us and our guide spoke a number of languages fluently, we all really had an amazing time because he takes you to some smaller, hole-in-the-wall type places to try out local stuff that you might not otherwise experience. A good dose of history lesson too. Not sure I should post a link to it in the thread but I'd be happy to pm you the info if you want.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Do seafood and a Fado restaurant ... and watch out for crime, unfortunately.

We were there for the World's Fair Expo in 1998. Unforgettable. Good beer, too. "Super Bock."

AA

Last edited:
Top Bottom