What's new

What did you learn from your last shave?

I'm still perplexed with what angle is "XTG" on my neck. It seems to be different on each side and also varies by day. I tried to get it down on paper over the past few shaves and looks like I've drawn a weather map...I've got the jet stream coming in under my chin and two colliding fronts under each cheek.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I'm still perplexed with what angle is "XTG" on my neck. It seems to be different on each side and also varies by day. I tried to get it down on paper over the past few shaves and looks like I've drawn a weather map...I've got the jet stream coming in under my chin and two colliding fronts under each cheek.

I'm glad it's not just me. I have an area on my right cheeks which seems to be gradually growing more sideways instead of just top to bottom like it used to. A south to north pass used to be ATG in that area, but I'm now having to finish that area with a few ear to nose strokes too.

When using sharper/aggressive blades, always remember to strop them before 1st use. Your upper lip and jaw line will thank you.

Leave well enough alone with problem areas. Chasing BBS there with multiple passes and more pressure just leads to irritation. When will I learn..........

Tried 'negative pressure' with good results today!
Was that you SpaceX sent up today?

proxy.php

As an aside, that launch & landing was epically cool.

Not sure the synthetic brush I just purchased and put into service is right for me. Maybe I'm not getting it wet enough.

Oh, and giving my face a light day -- 1 pass all around -- is a good idea. Yesterday, after my usual 2 passes on cheeks/3 on neck and throat, my neck felt mildly irritated all morning.

It doesn't matter how smooth the shave is feeling, NO PRESSURE! And don't over buff somewhere.

First time using a Gillette tech and boy was it smooth, until I overdid it!

Top Bottom