What's new

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

Turkey Trot Race 4.6 miles. Still unsure of my progress healing so wasn't trying to PR but pleasantly surprised with my time since I haven't run this far in 6 months

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Don’t come over here much so never posted. 5.5 miles (easy pace) this morning and 2 mile family walk after dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5K tonight just to see if I could. My right knee has been very touchy. I felt it for the first 8/10 or so, then I got a little better symmetry in my gait. Not ideal with a tri coming up, but glad I could do it.
74/88%/SW4
Cold front coming. Hope it is the last one before the race. Although, colder lake water might keep the gators down in the mud!

3 miles.

Still trying to ease myself back into running. Been going every other day, with all my miles on grass at a local cross country course.

Good luck at the Tri, Rick! You'll do great.

I've been on "maintenance mode" the past month or so. Getting out a couple times a week, but only 2-2.5 miles a whack.

Nice! I remember runs in Everett, MA in the snow. Fun miles!
Everything feeling OK?

Things are okay. Still having some discomfort, but doctors can pinpoint what would be wrong. I suspect some nerve involvement, but who knows. Hell, some could be psychosomatic after the year I've had. When weather permits I've been running on a local cross country course in Vibrams. But haven't been able to do that for a couple weeks as we've had 6 inches of snow on the ground for a bit. Supposed to melt this week and I'll head back over there.
I've been sticking to 15-20 miles per week, likely will for quite some time. I hope to be able to do a half by November, but I can't imagine I'll attempt one in the spring, like I normally do. If I keep progressing like I have been, I'll probably do a 5k or two before summer hits and I slow waaaay down.

5K. Right knee felt the best is has since 10/13/2017. Running fitness leaves quickly, but biking has slowed the decline, I think.

Work stole the last hour of daylight for a ride, so Friday 5K. 71/65%/WNW6
We have to endure 6 more weeks of winter? Ugh.

Top Bottom