What's new

INFO! Please join us in welcoming the new B&B Ambassador Team.

Well, I’m not sure what I’ve done to deserve it, and I’m not sure exactly what I am supposed to be doing(!) - but this wonderful, supportive community has given me so much help, advice, and enjoyment since I joined, so it’s a pleasure and honour to give something back in whatever way I can.

Congratulations guys! I hope this program is as successful as the Stewards! So what's up? What's happening? What's the score here?

I'm glad I found this thread . . . I would have felt like an idiot asking @Esox and @WildWest74 what was up with their badges. Couldn't think of two better ambassadors than these.

Congratulations (and good luck) to all who wear the badge.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Congratulations or Condolences as appropriate.

Without a suitably sized taco for @BigFoot, condolences may be needed! lol

I'm glad I found this thread . . . I would have felt like an idiot asking @Esox and @WildWest74 what was up with their badges. Couldn't think of two better ambassadors than these.

Congratulations (and good luck) to all who wear the badge.

Thanks Spike, and thanks to everyone.

Last edited:
Congratulations Ambassadors,
Seems fitting that the ambassadors are people that continually share their knowledge and spirit ... now you just gotta keep it up, no pressure :p

Yes, we have the power to lather Williams Mug soap in an instant. The only thing we fear is The Veg.

With the VEG, "The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself"

proxy.php

Top Bottom