What's new

Has anyone bough from Edwin Jagger. Co. Uk

Hey there!

Has anyone bough from Edwin Jagger. Co. UK.! There're some discounts there. If yes, would you recommend it?

Cheers

If you look up The English Shave Company, who I’ve found are excellent to deal with, you’ll get the same discounts as the Edwin Jagger website but with a wider range of products.

Hey there!

Has anyone bough from Edwin Jagger. Co. UK.! There're some discounts there. If yes, would you recommend it?

Cheers

I’ve bought plenty of shaving soaps and creams from that vendor. They are very reputable and their shipping costs can’t be matched. I bought a razor from the US and paid $34.99 for shipping. I also bought a razor, some shaving soaps and creams from the vendor you mentioned and paid ¥1.99 for shipping (roughly $2.70 US dollars).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve bought plenty of shaving soaps and creams from The English Shaving Company. They are very reputable and their shipping costs can’t be matched. I bought a razor from the US and paid $34.99 for shipping. I also bought a razor, some shaving soaps and creams from The English Shaving Company and paid ¥1.99 for shipping (roughly $2.70 US dollars).

Great prices, just a shame that Merkur 34c is out of stock. Thanks for the feedback to all.

I’ve bought plenty of shaving soaps and creams from that vendor. They are very reputable and their shipping costs can’t be matched. I bought a razor from the US and paid $34.99 for shipping. I also bought a razor, some shaving soaps and creams from the vendor you mentioned and paid ¥1.99 for shipping (roughly $2.70 US dollars).

+1 and the shipping to the states was very reasonable.

Top Bottom