What's new

Wet your whistle on this one

We have another load of lather bowls arriving in a month or so. I am having a limited number of these made for our lather bowl fans out there. It may surprise you but this is the one I reach for more than any other. It has a matte finish with smokey / swirly pattern throughout with blood red accents - very cool.

Am still working on a name for it - post your ideas here if you like.

IMG_4101.jpg
IMG_4102.jpg

The coloring reminds me a lot of my dad's well worn, weathered, and beat up farm truck when I was a kid. So I'd have to call it like "Rusted Ford". :lol:

Another try at a name:
Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights
That's what the bowl coloring reminds me of. The swirling blues on the sides of the bowl with the streaks of red.
A truly beautiful bowl!
Mikey

You know, I am really like the idea of "Tempest." Most of our bowls are one word and masculine - this fits the bill. Stay tuned... and thanks to all who tossed out some ideas.

We have another load of lather bowls arriving in a month or so. I am having a limited number of these made for our lather bowl fans out there. It may surprise you but this is the one I reach for more than any other. It has a matte finish with smokey / swirly pattern throughout with blood red accents - very cool.

Am still working on a name for it - post your ideas here if you like.

View attachment 852096 View attachment 852097
Bleeding twilight

ETA on these? I've had my eye on your lather bowls for a while, but I want to wait for this line to come out before getting one..

You have good timing, we got an update just yesterday. Looks like our next load will arrive around February 15 or so, if not sooner. It is likely that the listing for this special lather bowl will be put up on our site soon but noted as being, "Sold Out." This way once we have them in stock we flip the switch and they are available immediately. We did have a limited number of these made and will be promoting them on our social media.

Top Bottom