What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF

Many happy returns! I just enjoyed a splendid shave in honor of the occasion with my H-4 (my own birthday is a week away).

Other elements of the shave:
Cella and Omega Wide Waist Midget (I like to use them together)
Proraso splash followed by Myrsol Emulsión.

Well it is happening again, December 16th is my birthday :happybday:. It is the one time of year that I break out my birth razor, a M4 Slim.

This is the fourth year of offering this PIF and it has been a great time each year.

If you will join with me in a Slim shave this December 16th I will put your name in for a drawing for 100 Voskhod blades. I will have the order shipped to your house straight from Russia. Since the buyer ships worldwide this is for everyone.:a50:

As a bonus if you shave with a M4 SLIM you will have double chance to win. :a50:

Pictures of the slim are not required but highly encouraged.
PIF will end Friday December 16th at 11:59pm.

Good luck

proxy.php
A very Happy Birthday to you. Hoping you are doing something fun to enjoy your 50th, besides shaving.
As promised, shaved today with my K1 '65 Slim & Voskhod blade, as well as ROR classic soap, and Old Spice AS. Got a DFS with this combo and ready for the family Christmas party.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I'm going with Vintage Williams and no aftershave. This way I just have a natural Old Man smell.

Your Birthday shave made me laugh and also adjust my lineup:
1. L4 Slim
2. Vintage Gillette Super Stainless “The Spiloiler” blade
3. Vintage Ever-Ready restored with a TGN Finest Badger
4. Vintage Old Spice soap...no aftershave.

My bride says I smell like her granddaddy.

Once again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday John!

Did a quick shave this morning because I was trying out strange razors last night and got a strange shave.

Pulled out my birth year X4 Super Slim and loaded a Voskhod blade and got a great shave.

DSC01913.JPG

Well, very nice honorary shave today - happy birthday, Sir!

Today’s setup:
K2 Slim set on ‘3’
Feather blade, 1st day
Semogue 610
Proraso Green soap + splash

Great shave.

Happy Birthday @imatabor in honor of your day here is my shave along set up.
M-4 Slim on 5
Fresh Voskhod
Vintage Williams Mug soap
B&B 10th Anniversary Boar.
Aqua Velva Ice Blue(modern)
image.jpeg

I ended up having to go out of town and got sick, so no shave for me.

Happy birthday, though.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Once again for all the birthday wishes.

After firing up the the PICK-O-Mator the winner is....

spinning wheel.gif

Happy Birthday! I will turn 50 on December 29th. So I will certainly join you with a certified M-4 Slim shave on the 16th. I'm in! I think I have 5 different M-4 razors now, so I plan to rotate through them for my last several shaves of my first half century of life. I'll post photos when the Slim makes an appearance. Here are four of my M-4's getting geared up for the birthday week rotation... Slim, Super Speed, Tech, and Slim Twist.

View attachment 842960
Shoot me your address and I'll get these ordered.

Happy Birthday John!

Did a quick shave this morning because I was trying out strange razors last night and got a strange shave.

Pulled out my birth year X4 Super Slim and loaded a Voskhod blade and got a great shave.

View attachment 844738
Wow you don't see those ones very often, congrats on finding one and in such great shape too. :lol1:

Top Bottom