What's new

Dear Santa, I want....

If we're talking about Santa, who doesn't have a budget, then you need to dream big! Personally, that'd include a nice jnat with a full nagura set and a Dovo Bismark--or possibly even a custom job! Oh! And some nice vintage Swedish steel! :001_tt1:

However, if the question is actually "what can you honestly expect to get as gifts from bill-paying folks?" then my answer is very different. . . Coal! Well, not quite, but I'd be lucky to get a DMT 8C and a GD W-series. And I half expect a vintage razor that Sweeney Todd would turn his nose up at. "The listing even said it's shave ready!" :07:

Santa, you know how it is being an adult...you just don’t get the same consistency in presents like when you were younger.

I really want those nice sandalwood soaps and colognes on my list, that nice vintage straight razor starter kit from WD, that Aristocrat and Fat Boy...

Come on Santa, hook a brotha up!

Dear Santa,

I want a place to set up a real shaving den. Or to put it another way, I want the wife to throw me a bone since she dictates decoration in every other room in the house.

So yeah, I need a Christmas miracle. Hope you can swing it.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
A birthyear anything (L1). I haven’t come across anything from 1st quarter 1966 in the 3 years I’ve been wetshaving. Patience is, indeed, a virtue.

Have you been good?
I hadn't realised, but I must have been. :001_smile
What shaving related item would you like to be gifted this year?
Two "perfect for me" items arrived yesterday:
upload_2017-12-16_18-4-13.png

A Zenith 506U Manchurian and a Fatip 42111 (Olive Wood).

Thanks for the early call Santa. You're the man! :punk:

Top Bottom