What's new

Not a bad plastic shaving mug for only 3.76 shipped.

I picked this up on ebay,and it's pretty nice,even though it's plastic,it looks nice on my shaving cabinet.
proxy.php

What's its inner diameter on the bottom? I'm looking for something to fit Haslinger's small pucks - no more than 6cm (2 3/8").

Got it off AliExpress a couple of months ago. Works great. Never have to worry about it breaking if I drop it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Feels solid. It's all plastic.

What I mean is, when looking on the inside of the mug where the handle is, is it hollow? Or is the insside of the mug solid all the way around?

I have a ceramic mug like this and the handle is hollow and it's a pain to clean. The hollow needs o be cleaned and dried. Otherwise, who knows what kind of build-up will result.

What's its inner diameter on the bottom? I'm looking for something to fit Haslinger's small pucks - no more than 6cm (2 3/8").
From one of the vendors on AliExpress

Material ABS
Size Approx. 12 * 11 * 8.5cm / 4.7* 4.33 * 3.34
Color: Black
Item Weight: Approx. 102.5g / 3.60oz

From one of the vendors on AliExpress

Material ABS
Size Approx. 12 * 11 * 8.5cm / 4.7* 4.33 * 3.34
Color: Black
Item Weight: Approx. 102.5g / 3.60oz

Thanks, but I believe this is the outer diameter at the rim. The inner diameter at the bottom should be much smaller.
Could you please measure it?

Thanks, but I believe this is the outer diameter at the rim. The inner diameter at the bottom should be much smaller.
Could you please measure it?
The lower numbers are inside numbers at the base.

Glad to be of help. Go get one, as it's great to use.
Give you something to laugh about; earlier today in the general shaving forum someone posted about a green plastic Proraso mug he bought. Turns out Italian Has them....$14.95 + shipping.
I posted my pictures under it and wrote AliExpress $3.78.

Glad to be of help. Go get one, as it's great to use.
Give you something to laugh about; earlier today in the general shaving forum someone posted about a green plastic Proraso mug he bought. Turns out Italian Has them....$14.95 + shipping.
I posted my pictures under it and wrote AliExpress $3.78.

I see both photos. Actually the one you mention has a more polished look that the Proraso mug. And the price is better, too!:)

Found the mug on Ebay for $3.52 with free shipping. Probably gonna take several weeks to get to me, but no matter.:) Curious to give it a try.:)

Thanks again!:)

Top Bottom