What's new

Nose hair trimmer recommendation

This is not a joke, but I currently own three nose hair trimmers (2 of those wand like things and 1 that is part of a more comprehensive body trimming system) and they are all crud.

Years ago I had a Wahl nose trimmer that worked really well. Well, 2 or my 3 current trimmers are Wahl (the other is a Phillips), and neither work at all. I'm getting sick of buying every product at Target or Walmart, and then find it can't actually cut nose hair!

Anyone use an inexpensive product they are actually happy with?

HELP!

I use something similar to this - cheap and cheerful, does the job
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Super-Cordle...307223?hash=item3f4ee0fc97:g:VIoAAOSwrklVOb5J
proxy.php

My w8fe bought me a design of trimmer that really sucks. Looks like hair trimmer but on end. Like a trimmer standing on one egde. Got to replace that thing. So thanks for the links. Now back to the OP.

I use the nose hair attachment on my Phillips trimmer. It works well and to be honest I find that for me most of these nose hair type trimmer attachments work very similarly. For me I get better success using and in/out method as opposed to circular motions once in the nostril.

I've been really happy with the Panasonic. It's my first but I really don't have any complaints. It does exactly what i need it to do. It's on sale at Amazon right now for $10.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0049LUI9O/ref=gbph_tit_m-6_f980_5c75570f?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This one works well for me, too. If it has any major fault I haven't yet detected it during a year of use. I did use the Philips one for a bit but it wasn't as quick and effective as the Panasonic one.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
A pair of small high quality scissors. Works for me

I also use a pair of nose-trimming scissors (also good for ear hair) that have the blunted ends. Nothing gets nicked or raw, and it still only takes a couple minutes, if that--less time than trimming my nails. It's something to do while watching a little TV.

I'm glad this topic has come up. There are few things worse looking than hair coming out of nostrils and out of the ears!

A surprisingly large number of men, especially older men, seem to ignore this aspect of their appearance. Grooming nose hair and ear hair seems to be a logical extension of grooming our faces.

I also use a pair of nose-trimming scissors (also good for ear hair) that have the blunted ends. Nothing gets nicked or raw, and it still only takes a couple minutes, if that--less time than trimming my nails. It's something to do while watching a little TV.
Ditto. I've tried numerous battery-operated rotary devices and each was worthless. I use Tweezerman blunt-end nose-trimming scissors, and have for several years with excellent results.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Nose and ear hair seems to grow faster as I age. I haven't found a trimmer I like. I use scissors and a trimmer

Top Bottom