What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

Actually, Scottish steaks are among the best in the country (especially Aberdeen Angus) but the knife law applies there too. AND the Scots need a licence to own even a low powered kids air-rifle! Scottish Politicians don’t take any risks with having their citizenry armed. :a31:

HP does help but not on fish and chips........did you have fish and chips?

I always carry my old Kershaw assisted open knife almost everywhere I've went for the last 8 years. It's seen some use and is pretty worn but still holding up great. Has some discoloration on the outside, and needs a good sharpening but..

I always carry my old Kershaw assisted open knife almost everywhere I've went for the last 8 years. It's seen some use and is pretty worn but still holding up great. Has some discoloration on the outside, and needs a good sharpening but..

It is amazing how different the knife laws are between NY and NJ. NY does not have concealed carry law so it is ok to carry a pocket knife. In NJ, it is illegal to carry a "switch blade" type of knife. Otherwise I would carry this knife everywhere that I bought not too long ago. But I don't want to end up in jail....

proxy.php

In the city of Boulder CO., it is on the books that it is illegal to carry ANY knife concealed. It's pretty ridiculous because of the huge outdoor seen in Boulder. I've never heard of the law being enforced, I'm sure that most knife carriers are unaware of it, and I totally ignore it when in Boulder. A lot of these laws are in place to give the authorities a way of holding people that they suspect of other crimes, but do not have sufficient evidence for arrest on that crime.

At work I carry a lg cold steel voyager with a tanto and a kershaw CQC-4K. Off duty you can usually find me with a kershaw half ton

Ya it’s pretty awesome. I’m usually a Paramilitary 2 guy, but the jade g10 and feel of the knife has really made me like the Manix. Still love the pm2 though.

Top Bottom