What's new

Black Friday/Small Bus Saturday/Cyber Monday Deals

Add me to the "Thanks, Dustin" list. I broke a few self-imposed rules, and am getting further behind in acquiring a new firearm, but this will be scratching an itch that I've had for well over a year.
Happy to help. :)

Looking back at this thread today, I maybe subscribed to a few pipe store email alerts. lol

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Add me to the "Thanks, Dustin" list. I broke a few self-imposed rules, and am getting further behind in acquiring a new firearm, but this will be scratching an itch that I've had for well over a year.
Firearms are overrated. I’d rather have a nice smoke.

I'm highly contemplating the sale over at Wiebe pipes. I've been on the fence about getting one for a pretty long time now, and it's unlikely a better deal will come along on them anytime soon.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Firearms are overrated. I’d rather have a nice smoke.

I understand what you're getting at, but I have enough tobacco to last me a lifetime. I also have more than enough pipes. The practical side of me was saying to get the firearm before more pipes and 'baccy, but the practical side of me was also saying, "25% off! Go for it!"

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Truth be told if not for this BL obsession I would have crossed off a few the want-to-have-gun wish list myself!

Thankfully my firearms acquisition phase ended a long time ago. I wouldn't mind adding one or two, but living in the People's Republik of Californistan makes it more of a PITA than it's worth.

Thankfully my firearms acquisition phase ended a long time ago. I wouldn't mind adding one or two, but living in the People's Republik of Californistan makes it more of a PITA than it's worth.

I feel ya. Similar situation in the New Jersivick Empire.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

I feel ya. Similar situation in the New Jersivick Empire.

Troof be told you really only need one. One revolver, one semi-auto, one rifle, one shotgun. Then you need one of each in each different caliber too. Only one.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Troof be told you really only need one. One revolver, one semi-auto, one rifle, one shotgun. Then you need one of each in each different caliber too. Only one.
So you are saying guns and pipes share something in common? :lol:

Top Bottom