What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

murray's1.jpg

Star here, peace, love and serenity to all. I'm using Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade today with Black and White Lite pomade as a topper. If you want to show your hair who's boss, Murray's Xtra Heavy does the trick. I added 1 small scoop of Murray's Xtra Heavy to my DRY hair. I wasn't satisfied with the shine of my hair, so I pulled out the big guns and added 1 large scoop of Black and White Lite pomade for a topper. Black and White Lite has become my favorite topper. For just $7 per tin, it's a great deal. I strongly recommend it for users that want their hair look incredible.

Black and White is arguably the shiniest pomade on the market in my opinion. The addition of mineral oil makes this pomade an incredibly shiny product. This stuff makes my blond hair shine like a diamond. It's very, very excellent stuff when used in combination with a heavy matte pomade like Murray's Xtra Heavy.

I'm not sure what I would do without Murray'x Xtra Heavy. I can't live without it. Much of the time, I add a very small amount of this pomade along with other pomades so it can create a strong foundation to my hair, and increase the volume. It's almost like a clay in some respects due to the texture and the heavy wax content. You don't need very much of this stuff to get the desired results.

dax1.jpg

David here. I'm using Dax Green and Gold pomade today. It's a nice medium base wax pomade. It's great for adding volume to one's hair. I use it this beautiful pomade from time to time. It goes for $5 per tin. The scent is a lime scent, as you would guess. I love this stuff. I look like a movie star with Dax Green and Gold in my hair. This pomade works well with my blond hair.

I plan on doing a full review on Dax Green and Gold pomade soon.

--

I went to a wine tasting event with my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend last Saturday night in the city. There were a number of photographers that were snapping shots of my girlfriend and I. They saw two people that looked like movie stars, and they couldn't resist taking photo after photo of us. Even regular people with cellphone cameras were walking up to us taking photos. The camera loves us. There were a couple of wine experts that were virtually being ignored by the media. The looks that they were giving me and my girlfriend wad priceless. There was some real jealousy going on. I was dressed in a nice $1000 suit, and I had Murray's Superior pomade in my hair. I looked incredible, as did my star-like girlfriend. We basically had all eyes on us the entire time, as we swirled the wine in our mouths and spit it out. I'm never tasted wine before. It was interesting. I think some of the people were drinking the stuff rather than spitting it out. They were a little too happy.

dean6.jpg

I'm using Lockhart's Heavy Hold pomade today, and I'm looking exactly like James Dean with this stuff in my hair. There is absolutely no difference between Dean and myself with the way I'm looking today. I love Lockhart's Heavy Hold.

Lockhart's Heavy Hold is like fine champagne for my hair. This stuff it INCREDIBLE! The great volume I'm getting from Lockhart's Heavy for my hair is out of this world. I washed out the Fire & Brimstone pomade from yesterday. I couldn't wait to get that stuff out of my hair. I was worried I'd end up a bald eagle and need a scalp transplant.

dean4.jpg

Top Bottom