What's new

Any good shaving supply dens in Brooklyn?

nope, nada....
Pasteur's (34th, btw Madison and Park, is the closest) or Art of Shaving (stay away from that, unless you hit the lottery)...

My oldest son lives in Brooklyn. He says he has to journey to Manhattan to find anything. His two favorites: Pasteurs and Cambridge Chemists.

Just remember that when you go to Pasteur's, the shaving supplies are contained in one narrow aisle and the entire store is about a third of the size of your average CVS or Walgreen's. They pack everything into that one shaving aisle but one can get a bit claustrophobic if it's crowded with shaving fans, although it usually turns into a fun 2 hour or more visit with all the gabbing that goes on. During my previous visit, I was in some many shaving conversations that I lost track of time and was there until closing! The old joke is that the place is so small that you have to walk outside just to change your mind!

nope, nada....
Pasteur's (34th, btw Madison and Park, is the closest) or Art of Shaving (stay away from that, unless you hit the lottery)...

Sorry for resurrecting this older thread but thought I'd add one more in case someone is in NYC and has the time to go to a few places. There is also C.O. Bigelow Apothecary on 6th Avenue between 8th and 9th Streets. Nothing like Pasteurs but definitely worth a visit.

Top Bottom