What's new

Thinking of getting a straight razor

I've seen what's in your straight razor drawer. Can I have a pick as well?:em2400:

Now Gent's I have seen a lot of what you both have and it's very impressive compared to my small meager collection, it seems now I seek those very hard to find NOS/pristine razors like a Filarmonica Especial or similar and from what I can guess is it's easier to get hen's teeth than razors like this so my journey continues, I do have something in the works coming soon I hope so I will share with all once I have in hand.

Now Gent's I have seen a lot of what you both have and it's very impressive compared to my small meager collection, it seems now I seek those very hard to find NOS/pristine razors like a Filarmonica Especial or similar and from what I can guess is it's easier to get hen's teeth than razors like this so my journey continues, I do have something in the works coming soon I hope so I will share with all once I have in hand.
You've got my full attention

@Jnatcat I'm in the same boat mate, I have not even scratched the surface to some members here. But I do think both of us should go and raid Arne's place and leave him some rust behind. :a30: I do have a couple of nice razors the rest I have spent a lot of time with wet and dry and a lot of polishing, ugly duckling springs to mind. but Arne did want to swap my razor for a gold Dollar 66.

I found a pristine used Dovo Solingen Bismarck Straight Razor for $50 online on "letgo" app.
Sent it off to be honed and made shave ready by an expert.
Honed to .08 microns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom