What's new

What Was Your Beard and/or Moustache Oil or Balm Today ?

I've used many beard oils over the years and always had issues in one way or another. Some made my skin break out. Some felt cheap. Some didn't do anything at all. Then I got a sample of something amazing and have not looked back. It makes the beard feel like a cloud, smells great, and does not promote breakouts. It's fairly pricey but when you figure how much you pay per use it's completely worth it.

Antica Barbiera Colla Bitter Orange Beard Dry Oil.

Paired with the ABC Darkwood Beard Shampoo in the morning and the ABC balm at night, your beard will never be the same (in a good way). I cannot recommend this line highly enough. Your beard deserves it.

No affiliation with ABC. Just a satisfied customer.

I've used many beard oils over the years and always had issues in one way or another. Some made my skin break out. Some felt cheap. Some didn't do anything at all. Then I got a sample of something amazing and have not looked back. It makes the beard feel like a cloud, smells great, and does not promote breakouts. It's fairly pricey but when you figure how much you pay per use it's completely worth it.

Antica Barbiera Colla Bitter Orange Beard Dry Oil.

Paired with the ABC Darkwood Beard Shampoo in the morning and the ABC balm at night, your beard will never be the same (in a good way). I cannot recommend this line highly enough. Your beard deserves it.

No affiliation with ABC. Just a satisfied customer.

Oh, I agree with you! I prefer this oil too, in my case it was also the best one :001_smile

Oh, I agree with you! I prefer this oil too, in my case it was also the best one :001_smile

Without a doubt. I use the beard oil daily in the morning, the beard conditioner twice weekly at night, and the beard shampoo twice weekly in my morning shower. My facial hair has never felt so good. The wife even thinks so. The capsicum and menthol lotion works wonders on my head hair as well. Amazing products.

Penhaligon's Satorial Beard Oil. I probably will have the bottle for two years as it is 3 ounces. It smells great and is not overpowering. A traditional scent that will never go out of style.

Beardbrand Urban Garden

Very nice woody and citrus scent.
IMG_20170718_221008.jpg

New beard balm today. My beautiful wife surprised me with Rocky Mountain Barber Company Cedarwood beard balm. The balm works great. It is a harder paste with Bees wax, jajoba, coconut oil and tea tree oil. My wife is great.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom