What's new

How long until you know if you are chosen?

It took me a few times to really warm up to it and feel like I was chosen. Now that it's getting hot and humid out, I'll reach for it more often than not - I've learned to appreciate it's light fragrance once it dies down after that first hour.

I always assumed that you were chosen if you didn't have an immediate aversion to the Veg.

I knew after only opening the cap that I was not.

Well it's either ...
proxy.php

or

proxy.php

:lol:

I used The Veg this morning and I'm thinking this is not for me, but ... I'm going to stick with it, sorta. This afternoon I blended 50/50 Veg and FW and think this is something I could use. So The Veg as a stand alone sometimes and it will get blended with FW, Canoe or maybe La Toja until it's used up.

Well, I've got it decanted in one of my spare cobalt blue bottles, and I'll give it a month to see what transpires. I'll update this thread with the results. Thanks to all for the interesting inputs. :thumbup1:

For me, the Veg was something like the first time I had poached oysters. I wasn't sure at first and it took a few before I decided that I liked them. It might have been about three applications of the Veg.

Just to wrap this up, I let it "breathe" in the cobalt blue bottle for 6 weeks and then tried it. Pretty major difference - it calmed down and took on more of a powder scent. I now have it in my rotation and use it around once per week. Wife likes it OK, but not as much as Vanilla Clubman (her fav). I guess I am a bit chosen. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Got to smell the veg when I received the Great Canadian Pass Around Box, not chosen. Then the box got stolen, maybe that guy is chosen lol.

It also took me about 3 times before I realized I had been chosen. This summer, I really enjoyed using it when it was hot out, due to its light, floral scent. Kind of opposite of Special Reserve.

Remember this verse is true with the VEG!

Matthew 22:14American Standard Version (ASV)
14 For many are called, but few chosen.

I have a small (sample) size of the Veg I got from a PIF here at B&B. I don't mind the scent at all. I like lilac scent, but the Veg isn't all lilac, at least to me. Wife never said good or bad about it so I'll take that as a plus. I really like the how my skin feels after using it - extra smooth somehow. A normal bottle would definitely last me a long time though.

Top Bottom