What's new

Quick Introduction- 40% Off Coupon For All B&B Members

I certainly didn't need any more shave soap/cream but since it was such a big discount and having Prime I ordered one. I know at full price I never would have ordered so thank you for the huge discount.

You are welcome! Let me know your feedback after you try it. Remember, the shaving cream is brushless and low lather. It is different from traditional shaving cream.

I tried it with Oneblade, and use some of the cream as a preshave, as directed to leave the cream on skin for one or two minutes before shaving. Rinse, and relather for the shave and each passes.

The smell is pleasant, not weak, but also not over powering, definitely can smell the lime and lavender in it.

I would say it's like a lotion, instead of regular shaving cream, almost no lather at all, and while it is very slick at beginning, it required a noticeable cream on my skin in order for Oneblade to glide smoothly. If I rub the cream too long and it got absorbed into the skin, or if Oneblade make a pass already at that spot, it won't glide easily anymore, so it does requires quite lots of cream.

I think for me it would be a great preshave lotion, with all the essential healthy nurturing oils, but for shaving, especially with Oneblade, where it requires lot of slickness, maybe due to its flat shaving contact surface, I found regular lathering shaving cream works better, and there's really something missing in the shaving enjoyment without the lather.

I tried it with Oneblade, and use some of the cream as a preshave, as directed to leave the cream on skin for one or two minutes before shaving. Rinse, and relather for the shave and each passes.

The smell is pleasant, not weak, but also not over powering, definitely can smell the lime and lavender in it.

I would say it's like a lotion, instead of regular shaving cream, almost no lather at all, and while it is very slick at beginning, it required a noticeable cream on my skin in order for Oneblade to glide smoothly. If I rub the cream too long and it got absorbed into the skin, or if Oneblade make a pass already at that spot, it won't glide easily anymore, so it does requires quite lots of cream.

I think for me it would be a great preshave lotion, with all the essential healthy nurturing oils, but for shaving, especially with Oneblade, where it requires lot of slickness, maybe due to its flat shaving contact surface, I found regular lathering shaving cream works better, and there's really something missing in the shaving enjoyment without the lather.

Thanks for your feedback!

I received my tub of cream on Monday and I just got around to using it this morning. I want to wait to give my review until I shave with it one more time.

I actually thought I was going to have an issue with this also. When you use it again, splash some water on your face and don't dry it. Then apply the cream, but don't rub it in too much. I actually got a pretty slick shaving cream. It was thin and I am not used to it, but it did work. Like I said, I will give a full review likely this weekend. Just a suggestion.

I received my tub of cream on Monday and I just got around to using it this morning. I want to wait to give my review until I shave with it one more time.

I actually thought I was going to have an issue with this also. When you use it again, splash some water on your face and don't dry it. Then apply the cream, but don't rub it in too much. I actually got a pretty slick shaving cream. It was thin and I am not used to it, but it did work. Like I said, I will give a full review likely this weekend. Just a suggestion.

Good to hear! But yes, you are suppose to apply after you put warm water on your face just like any other shaving cream. Do not apply on a dry skin with no water.

Mine arrived and decided to give it a try. I usually shave after a shower in the morning but have shaved a number of times in the past after work. I prepped by washing face and applying a hot wet cloth to the face a couple times. On a damp warm face I dabbed my finger in the tub and began swirling it into my beard, it seemed like I didn't have enough so I dabbed again and finished applying it. While applying I noticed a little irritation on my left cheek, I kept going as it was not bad. While it was on my face trying to let it sit for a minute or more I reached for my Slim and decided to dial it down from 6 to 4 as I didn't want to go too aggressive for this new cream. Without glasses and only a day and a half old graying beard it is hard to keep track of where the razor had made a pass. It does seem slick and has real nice glide. I may have applied it a little too thick on the first pass as I noticed it doesn't rinse very easy from the razor. I moved onto pass two, this time I wet the face lightly and applied a thinner coat, one light dab and worked it around the whole face. Went through the second pass and still seemed to stick in the razor. Second pass finished and it seemed quite smooth and I either do touch-ups or a full third pass ATG. So I opted for a full third pass so I wet and re-applied as thin as I could, I did have to apply a little water as it seemed to dry out a little by the time I got around to my left cheek. I finished up and still couldn't quite get it completely rinsed out of the razor. I pulled the blade out and rinsed it off and of course dropped it in the sink, that is automatic binning the blade for me. I never pull my blade out of the razor until I deem it is done.

I got a real nice smooth shave from the cream, I would say BBS. I can't say as I like the scent in the tub, it is okay, but my sense of smell may be going as I didn't notice the scent quite as much once applied. I like Lavender and Citrus but guess I don't when mixed. I was not going to apply anything after as I wanted the cream to finish out but the only way to tell the amount of irritation is with the alum block, I had a considerable amount of it. But then I get a little more when going for BBS.

All in all is seems quite slick. For being all natural it just has way too many ingredients in it. If I use it up I can't say I would buy anymore for two reasons, Because I seemed to have gotten a slight tingling from it(I have had this problem in the past and it is usually from the fragrance or essential oils used) and because it just seems like I would go through it too fast, at full price it would just not be worth buying again in my book.

I would suggest that if the 50% discount is still available to give it a try. I think it would make a nice travel cream as you don't need a brush, just bring this and a razor.

I would like to thank you Mo for giving the big discount. I wouldn't have tried it otherwise.

Mine arrived and decided to give it a try. I usually shave after a shower in the morning but have shaved a number of times in the past after work. I prepped by washing face and applying a hot wet cloth to the face a couple times. On a damp warm face I dabbed my finger in the tub and began swirling it into my beard, it seemed like I didn't have enough so I dabbed again and finished applying it. While applying I noticed a little irritation on my left cheek, I kept going as it was not bad. While it was on my face trying to let it sit for a minute or more I reached for my Slim and decided to dial it down from 6 to 4 as I didn't want to go too aggressive for this new cream. Without glasses and only a day and a half old graying beard it is hard to keep track of where the razor had made a pass. It does seem slick and has real nice glide. I may have applied it a little too thick on the first pass as I noticed it doesn't rinse very easy from the razor. I moved onto pass two, this time I wet the face lightly and applied a thinner coat, one light dab and worked it around the whole face. Went through the second pass and still seemed to stick in the razor. Second pass finished and it seemed quite smooth and I either do touch-ups or a full third pass ATG. So I opted for a full third pass so I wet and re-applied as thin as I could, I did have to apply a little water as it seemed to dry out a little by the time I got around to my left cheek. I finished up and still couldn't quite get it completely rinsed out of the razor. I pulled the blade out and rinsed it off and of course dropped it in the sink, that is automatic binning the blade for me. I never pull my blade out of the razor until I deem it is done.

I got a real nice smooth shave from the cream, I would say BBS. I can't say as I like the scent in the tub, it is okay, but my sense of smell may be going as I didn't notice the scent quite as much once applied. I like Lavender and Citrus but guess I don't when mixed. I was not going to apply anything after as I wanted the cream to finish out but the only way to tell the amount of irritation is with the alum block, I had a considerable amount of it. But then I get a little more when going for BBS.

All in all is seems quite slick. For being all natural it just has way too many ingredients in it. If I use it up I can't say I would buy anymore for two reasons, Because I seemed to have gotten a slight tingling from it(I have had this problem in the past and it is usually from the fragrance or essential oils used) and because it just seems like I would go through it too fast, at full price it would just not be worth buying again in my book.

I would suggest that if the 50% discount is still available to give it a try. I think it would make a nice travel cream as you don't need a brush, just bring this and a razor.

I would like to thank you Mo for giving the big discount. I wouldn't have tried it otherwise.

Thank you for the feedback!

Mine arrived the other day. I have learned to wait until my day off to try new products.
I prefer a foamy lather to apply with a brush. Yes, the container says it is a non-lathering type cream.
I mixed it with some of my regular cream for a "super-lather."
I found it to be a very slick shave experience. It gave an added boost to my regular cream.
I had a very nice shave today. My post-shave feel was different. My face felt like I had used a moisturizer.
I will continue to experiment with the cream. I will try it as a pre-shave as posted above.
If a version that lathers up with a brush becomes available I will definitely get it.
All in all I had a pretty good experience with it. I plan to use it the rest of the week.

Mine arrived the other day. I have learned to wait until my day off to try new products.
I prefer a foamy lather to apply with a brush. Yes, the container says it is a non-lathering type cream.
I mixed it with some of my regular cream for a "super-lather."
I found it to be a very slick shave experience. It gave an added boost to my regular cream.
I had a very nice shave today. My post-shave feel was different. My face felt like I had used a moisturizer.
I will continue to experiment with the cream. I will try it as a pre-shave as posted above.
If a version that lathers up with a brush becomes available I will definitely get it.
All in all I had a pretty good experience with it. I plan to use it the rest of the week.

I'm glad you liked it. Thank you for the feedback. Leave us a review on Amazon whenever you have a chance. It will help me out tremendously. :)

I didn't need any more soaps to add to my collection, but the ingredients made me curious, and I had never tried a cream before, just soaps and oils. Besides, if I liked this stuff, what would become of my brush collection? OK, the discount got me and mine arrived on Friday. Even though I've tried a number of different shaving soaps and shaving oils. This shaving cream has produced the best results with the least irritation. The lubrication while shaving is superb. The thin coating applied allows you to see where you're shaving so that you can easily trim around a beard. Best of all, the irritation is greatly reduced and the skin feels smooth. I really like this product. (Unfortunately, I don't know what I'm going to do with the assortment of brushes I have and the scuttle). I did have some reservations when I found out that it was applied by hand, but the results speak for themselves. IMHO, this is a great product and stands out from the competition.

I didn't need any more soaps to add to my collection, but the ingredients made me curious, and I had never tried a cream before, just soaps and oils. Besides, if I liked this stuff, what would become of my brush collection? OK, the discount got me and mine arrived on Friday. Even though I've tried a number of different shaving soaps and shaving oils. This shaving cream has produced the best results with the least irritation. The lubrication while shaving is superb. The thin coating applied allows you to see where you're shaving so that you can easily trim around a beard. Best of all, the irritation is greatly reduced and the skin feels smooth. I really like this product. (Unfortunately, I don't know what I'm going to do with the assortment of brushes I have and the scuttle). I did have some reservations when I found out that it was applied by hand, but the results speak for themselves. IMHO, this is a great product and stands out from the competition.

Thank you for the review on Amazon George! I'm glad you like it! :)

(Crossed posted to my journal)
Pre Shave: No7 Men Energising Face Wash
Hot Towel
DE Razor: Delta Echo Custom Roll Tide G1 Gillette Fatboy
Blade: PolSilver Super Iridium
Cream: Wadi Men's Care Premium Anti-Aging Shaving Cream
Post Shave: Cold Water Rinse Alum Block, and Thayers
After Shave: Aqua Velva Original Sport After Shave Lotion

Okay 1st things first, this is a brushless cream. My thoughts when I purchased it was that on those mornings when I'm pressed for time, this could save a few minutes, if it works. The scent profile on Wadi's website says REAL BOLD SCENT, well maybe for you, but I can barely smell any of the lime and even less of the lavender that you say is there. This is in the tub scent. The container says MIGHTY LIME SCENT, sorry I just don't get it. The scent is nice but neither myself or my wife could really detect the lavender and just barely get the lime. I thought well maybe it gets bigger on the face, nope, even less on the face. I find the scent pleasant, but very mild. 1 out of 5 for scent strength.
I'll be shaving a 1½ day growth.
Now as to the performance. I washed my face and then applied a hot towel for 2 minutes. The directions do not say whether to wet your face or leave it dry. I knew from reading other reviews and Mo's replies to wet my face. Using my finger tips I applied about a peanut size amount to my beard, in the prescribed circular motion. There is NO Lather at all, it reminds me more of a shave oil that I used once, so far as feel at this point. This seemed to be enough to get a good coating. I allowed it to sit for a couple of minutes and proceeded with the shave.
This cream is plenty slick, I'd rate it at about a 3.5 out of 5 on slickness. There is plenty of glide/cushion too. The Double Edge razor felt no resistance on the 1st pass. I'll give that a 3.5 out of 5. Residual slickness is pretty good if you rub a little water on it. 3 out of 5 on residual slickness.
Re-applied for 2nd pass and it went well, re-applied for 3rd pass, a little water touch up and I'm BBS+.
The creams rinses off pretty well. Post shave feel is nice 4.5 out 5.
Now for the real test. What would the Alum say? Well none to mild alum sting, with just a slight notch more in the touch area on the neck. No nicks, weepers, or irritation.

According to my cell phone I did complete this shave about 6 minutes below normal time. I can see myself keeping this around for that purpose and it would be convenient for a travel cream. I don't see it replacing my normal brush applied lathers. I really enjoy that too much!

(Crossed posted to my journal)
Pre Shave: No7 Men Energising Face Wash
Hot Towel
DE Razor: Delta Echo Custom Roll Tide G1 Gillette Fatboy
Blade: PolSilver Super Iridium
Cream: Wadi Men's Care Premium Anti-Aging Shaving Cream
Post Shave: Cold Water Rinse Alum Block, and Thayers
After Shave: Aqua Velva Original Sport After Shave Lotion

Okay 1st things first, this is a brushless cream. My thoughts when I purchased it was that on those mornings when I'm pressed for time, this could save a few minutes, if it works. The scent profile on Wadi's website says REAL BOLD SCENT, well maybe for you, but I can barely smell any of the lime and even less of the lavender that you say is there. This is in the tub scent. The container says MIGHTY LIME SCENT, sorry I just don't get it. The scent is nice but neither myself or my wife could really detect the lavender and just barely get the lime. I thought well maybe it gets bigger on the face, nope, even less on the face. I find the scent pleasant, but very mild. 1 out of 5 for scent strength.
I'll be shaving a 1½ day growth.
Now as to the performance. I washed my face and then applied a hot towel for 2 minutes. The directions do not say whether to wet your face or leave it dry. I knew from reading other reviews and Mo's replies to wet my face. Using my finger tips I applied about a peanut size amount to my beard, in the prescribed circular motion. There is NO Lather at all, it reminds me more of a shave oil that I used once, so far as feel at this point. This seemed to be enough to get a good coating. I allowed it to sit for a couple of minutes and proceeded with the shave.
This cream is plenty slick, I'd rate it at about a 3.5 out of 5 on slickness. There is plenty of glide/cushion too. The Double Edge razor felt no resistance on the 1st pass. I'll give that a 3.5 out of 5. Residual slickness is pretty good if you rub a little water on it. 3 out of 5 on residual slickness.
Re-applied for 2nd pass and it went well, re-applied for 3rd pass, a little water touch up and I'm BBS+.
The creams rinses off pretty well. Post shave feel is nice 4.5 out 5.
Now for the real test. What would the Alum say? Well none to mild alum sting, with just a slight notch more in the touch area on the neck. No nicks, weepers, or irritation.

According to my cell phone I did complete this shave about 6 minutes below normal time. I can see myself keeping this around for that purpose and it would be convenient for a travel cream. I don't see it replacing my normal brush applied lathers. I really enjoy that too much!

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry about the scent. You might have received a cream where the lime and lavender essential oil wasn't applied to our standard. We will work on clarifying the directions on our jars as well. The cream shouldn't be applied on a dry skin.

Received mine today and shaved with it tonight. This "low lather" cream is really a no lather cream which did take some getting used to. Once gotten past that I found it to have very good lubricating qualities and a subtle and pleasant scent. Shaving was hard as I usually see where I need to shave by the lather left on my face. Still, the list of ingredients looked good and my face feels refreshed a couple of hours later. Whether the "anti aging" and "stay handsome" parts would really work for me is another question as I think I would need more than a quality shave cream to accomplish that. I just posted a review on Amazon.

Received mine today and shaved with it tonight. This "low lather" cream is really a no lather cream which did take some getting used to. Once gotten past that I found it to have very good lubricating qualities and a subtle and pleasant scent. Shaving was hard as I usually see where I need to shave by the lather left on my face. Still, the list of ingredients looked good and my face feels refreshed a couple of hours later. Whether the "anti aging" and "stay handsome" parts would really work for me is another question as I think I would need more than a quality shave cream to accomplish that. I just posted a review on Amazon.

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to leave me a review. I greatly appreciate it. This cream is different for those that are used to the traditional wet shaving cream and soap. If you are ever pressed for time and you need a quick but great shave, I believe this cream is great for that with the less prep time.

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to leave me a review. I greatly appreciate it. This cream is different for those that are used to the traditional wet shaving cream and soap. If you are ever pressed for time and you need a quick but great shave, I believe this cream is great for that with the less prep time.
I'm retired and so I'm never pressed for time, however I might experiment a bit as @Studious_John mentioned by either mixing it with a cream or soap or maybe using it as a base like some do with a shaving oil. I have the perfect shaving soap to experiment with the Wadi - HSC Kaimu lemi poni'ala (lemon lavender) shaving soap. It has similar properties like the natural ingredients and subtle citrus lavender scents and I enjoy it.

I'm retired and so I'm never pressed for time, however I might experiment a bit as @Studious_John mentioned by either mixing it with a cream or soap or maybe using it as a base like some do with a shaving oil. I have the perfect shaving soap to experiment with the Wadi - HSC Kaimu lemi poni'ala (lemon lavender) shaving soap. It has similar properties like the natural ingredients and subtle citrus lavender scents and I enjoy it.

Let me know how it works out.

Top Bottom