What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 4 - The Round!

Couldn't agree more. Very unfortunate turn of events for our dear box. Just minding his own business and gets ripped apart and violated like that. Scary world we live in.

Glad no one was hurt. Also glad the box is back. On the upside we may have converted a crack head to wet shaving so that could be a positive?

Is there a forum when they discuss what brand of DE blade cuts up your drugs the best? Maybe he is on their now talking about how great GSB's are and how the Derby's just don't cut it.
"Dude, I scored a big box of blades but the Derby's suck. Anyone want to trade for a Pipe?"

Wow guys that is terrible.

Although, just a tad bit funny that someone actual stole DE Shaving supplies. I mean you can't really sell the items and chances are the person that stole them doesn't even know how to use the items.

Terrible news, indeed. I wonder if the pawn shops in your area might be willing to keep an eye out.
At any rate, I got a free "double" Baili order, a Tech clone and a TTO plus a pack of Dorco blades I was going to PIF or donate to the Saint Sue auction.
Depending on what's left in the box, I'll offer them up.

Wow guys that is terrible.

Although, just a tad bit funny that someone actual stole DE Shaving supplies. I mean you can't really sell the items and chances are the person that stole them doesn't even know how to use the items.

It is pretty funny its the last thing I would think someone with the intent to steal would steal. "hmm yes I've been searching years to finally get my hands on a 1960's super speed"

Although I think as a repellent for further theft is we should soak the box in "The Veg" so no man, woman or animal (except cats) would go near it.

+1
Except the chosen. And theirs no way someone chosen by the mighty veg would stoop so low.
There's (was) a decant in the box. I opened it for a quick sniff, then quickly replaced the cap.
My dogs would't come in the room for an hour.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Bummer! Good thing that no one was injured in all of this.

I am willing to bet that all of us are going to step up. I can donate some cream, soaps and small bottles of aftershaves. I have a gold Canadian ball end old type I am willing to part with as well.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I believe that we need to know what's in the box first from @Roderick be we send anything.

@Senate515 noted that he would be out until the 30th September.

Right now, I believe that Rod is very busy. So moving it won't be now. Senate isn't ready now either.

I'm not too hot on skipping anyone considering the number of previous skips we had(unless there's a voluntary skip of course)

Either ways, we will need to wait a bit

Top Bottom