Paladin Pickle Barrel

Old School Paladin Shave
Tobacco Road
Paladin Chief / Blonde Badger

proxy.php

Have a Nice weekend Gents

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Incredible timing. Good stuff they are truly beautiful brushes. The new colors aren't even close to anything else out there right now.

Meant 10 minutes. I first posted (on TSN for a change-up) at 8:40. Jorge's was the sixth brush purchases, at 8: 50.

And thanks, we think the material is very special. And there will be more.

First shave with my new Cleo Disco tonight. Pretty sure it is the only Paladin in Rwanda and likely for quite a wide radius of here! Absolutely loved my first Paladin shave - really got the lather creamy and felt awesome.

Some questions for you experts... the little card with the brush said to mainly paint lather on, not circular motion it to avoid possible brush damage. I'm inclined to ignore that apart from the final even spreading of the lather. Not sure how to load hard soaps and generate good lather without using circular motions and at least a bit of pressure. Agree?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Should be no problems with circular motions. That's almost standard advice with shave brushes. I think it's from before they had serious waterproof glues.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I don't know where we'd find real horn in solid diameters large enough for most handles we turn. And I'm not sure how well our tooling would work with it.

As for Strawberry Amber, we have have a love-hate relationship with that material. There's a lot of variation in pattern and we run into way too many bubbles. I don't know that we'll order any more unless the manufacture can guarantee more consistent quality.

I don't know where we'd find real horn in solid diameters large enough for most handles we turn. And I'm not sure how well our tooling would work with it.

As for Strawberry Amber, we have have a love-hate relationship with that material. There's a lot of variation in pattern and we run into way too many bubbles. I don't know that we'll order any more unless the manufacture can guarantee more consistent quality.

I remember you mentioning that earlier in this thread or another. That's to bad. That is really nine material. Chief's brush looks like static fire. A real show piece.

Now you're just showing off Cheif. You must have one of the best Paladin collections around.

Top Bottom