What's new

First Time Friend..

I have a friend that let me borrow this set to try out! Wow this is amazing! I love spending the time to shave now, it is relaxing and calming.. My face does not break out and I love the feeling.. But the bad news, I have to give it back soon.. And ideas on where I can get this kind of setup? Not too expensive.. Thank You all!
Snapchat-1339089597.jpg

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. Try browsing the Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, and Maggards. I'm sure that you will find what you are looking for.

Welcome to Badger and Blade, you clearly have a good friend.

Just guessing, the razor you pictured appears to be a Merkur 34C HD with a generic stand. Both of those items can be found at a B&B Vendor mentioned above or on Amazon

The brush appears to be a synthetic, once again this too can be found on the above sites.

Also check out the Weekly Blade PIF For Lurkers! Register for your chance to win! August 19 - August 26 for a chance to win a blade sampler.

Last but not least, you could also check out the Buy- Sell- Trade where you might find a member selling what you are looking for.

Welcome aboard and happy hunting.

Welcome to B&B.
There are many online suppliers for what you are seeking. The Merkur 34C is a good razor as you have found and a good boar brush from Semogue should set you on your way.

Welcome to Badger & Blade! Does your friend happen to be a member on B&B? If so I might just know who he is by looking at that brush! And if he isn't he should be! Anyway, All of those items (except the brush) can be found at the B&B vendor Italian Barber. But similar items can be found elsewhere also. We just appreciate you stopping by. If you have any questions, there are always members willing to answer. Once again, Welcome to B&B!

Welcome to B&B, and to the world of happy shavers. Maggard's, West Coast Shaving, and Italian Barber = the trifecta of wetshaving nirvana. All of your shaving needs can be met there. We have other supportive vendors eager to serve, as well. Look for starter sets and blade samplers. :001_smile

Welcome to Badger & Blade! Does your friend happen to be a member on B&B? If so I might just know who he is by looking at that brush! And if he isn't he should be! Anyway, All of those items (except the brush) can be found at the B&B vendor Italian Barber. But similar items can be found elsewhere also. We just appreciate you stopping by. If you have any questions, there are always members willing to answer. Once again, Welcome to B&B!

Yes he is!!! :)

That sounds like the coolest friend ever! He should get an award. And some tacos.

That brush looks familiar to me as well, Don, but the guy that made it should really get to trying something new...

Top Bottom