What's new

August photo challenge: Diagonal

Diagonal (1 of 1).jpg

Interesting theme this month. Saw this on a walk and just knew I had to use it for this month's shot.

Jim

Great entries so far! Interesting idea for a theme. I've been trying to come up with an idea for a pic. Then I was going through my pics I took the last couple of weeks and saw there are several diagonals in this pic.
IMG_20170807_161401.jpg

strop

Now half as wise
I don't usually get a chanceto take a lot of pictures during my works weeks, but was visiting the grandkids last week. Saw this and immediately thought of this month's challenge. From the Frederick Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park.

untitled-53.jpg

These are wind chimes of sorts. The cups turn with the wind and rotate the ball that strikes the chime.

Good lord, can I just pin each pic to a dart board, close my eyes and throw? There are fantastic images this month. Having said that, democracy must reign. My VOTE: Dave's "Cross-town Traffic". Jimi would approve.

All great pics, but I'm going with @alpster . I love how there is so much damage to the piano, but it still has enough shine left to reflect the keys. Also there are just so many diagonal lines.

This is really difficult, so many great shots interpreting the theme - awesome Gents :thumbsup:

OK here goes; my vote is for shaveitoff's building
royal-bank-jpg.810819

Shot while visiting the Clive Custler auto museum..
I know, always late to the party. but thought I would add it anyway

al in colorado

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom