What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

I've carried a pocket knife daily for almost 40 years and I've no intention to stop doing so. It's a tool I use daily and a piece of manly jewelry, just like a wrist watch. It's NOT a weapon.
The ones I choose between are from top to bottom:
Victorinox (who hasn't got one?)
Kizlyar (Russian)
Böker
Böker again
Eickhorn (rather new not more than a couple of years old)
Laguiole Arbalete David. I got this on my birth day three years ago. It might be the most beautiful knife I've ever seen.

IMG_20170819_095158.jpg

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
A really nice knife

Thanks. I treasure that knife and its been put away since Al Mar died.

Laguiole Arbalete David. I got this on my birth day three years ago. It might be the most beautiful knife I've ever seen.

That is a very nice knife.

Laguiole Arbalète G. David knives| French hand-crafted manufacture since 1810

I havent heard of them before and they remind of Wolfgang Loerchner designs, but at a much lower price lol. A welcome break from the popular "tactical" designs and seem to be priced well too. Are they as well made and solid as they appear too be?

Thanks. I treasure that knife and its been put away since Al Mar died.

That is a very nice knife.

Laguiole Arbalète G. David knives| French hand-crafted manufacture since 1810

I havent heard of them before and they remind of Wolfgang Loerchner designs, but at a much lower price lol. A welcome break from the popular "tactical" designs and seem to be priced well too. Are they as well made and solid as they appear too be?
Mine is. They are not too uncommon so hopefully there are more initiated opinions than mine to be found on th.e Internet

My father and I each have 1 in orange with the SV90 steel.
Really great knives.
My favorite is the green one with ZDP189 steel.
Scary sharp
Awesome hog and deer skinner!
Might be the perfect edc. Really interested in the zdp189 version.

I carry an inexpensive Gerber. It holds a decent edge but not the best edge. I'm considering a new "scout" type folding knife. The Bokers seem nice.

Another happy Spyderco. I carry the Delica 4 with the VG-10.
I recently bought a used Delica but the blade was all jacked up. I'm in a PayPal dispute over that one but that's another story. Lol.

I will definitely be picking up a new one though. Great little knife.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Looking at the delica with that steel too. Spyderco does some great work don't they?I am an unapologetic fanboy for sure.
I have several Spyderco knives to include the original Gayle Bradley.
I love them

Nice. I prefer something small and light for carrying around at work, but you are inspiring me to go back to a larger blade for the weekends.
It may be the picture making it look larger, it's actually a pretty small knife. Just a little bigger than a Benchmade mini grip which is probably my smallest knife.

Top Bottom