What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
The first brush made from the new Ivory resin.
0717171957-1.jpg

I believe Rudy has nailed the PJ. It's actually sexier than the Simpson, a difficult feat to pull off. Excellent knot, too.

Rudy are you providing Manchurian knots to customers now? What do you think of them so far? I had you make me a couple brushes a while back with some Manchurian knots from Bob Quinn and those turned out very nicely.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Rudy are you providing Manchurian knots to customers now? What do you think of them so far? I had you make me a couple brushes a while back with some Manchurian knots from Bob Quinn and those turned out very nicely.
Yes, I have now my "own" line of Manchurian two-band Whites (but stock only fans), in the most asked for sizes.
The knots are normally 2-3 mm larger then the nominal size, so a 22 will be a 24 mm at exit, 24 a 26 mm etc; the 28 is very close to 32 mm....

Yes, I have now my "own" line of Manchurian two-band Whites (but stock only fans), in the most asked for sizes.
The knots are normally 2-3 mm larger then the nominal size, so a 22 will be a 24 mm at exit, 24 a 26 mm etc; the 28 is very close to 32 mm....

This is great news! Now you can provide both the knot and handle. Awesome Rudy. They sound like they are stuffed knots too.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
This is great news! Now you can provide both the knot and handle. Awesome Rudy. They sound like they are stuffed knots too.
I can attest to Rudy's Manchurian knots being quite dense, maybe not quite Chubby dense, but pretty damn close. The one in the Persian Jar I posted above
Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations
has quickly become one of my 2 or 3 favorite brushes out of 24 that I own. In fact, it is one of only 3 brushes I've used since early January.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Hey Rudy,

What’s the latest and greatest ?

Anything new that would tempt a guy to pick up a new brush ??
Depends what you like, have you ever tried a Shavemac Finest or two-band silvertip?? These are excellent knots. I also carry now my own line of Manchurian Two-band Whites, very nice knots, getting quite a good feedback from my customers. Just also got some five pounds of shredded money in and plan to make a few handles from it. So, whatever you like, contact me:
[email protected]
and we can discuss a brush for you.

Top Bottom