What's new

2017 release announcements

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Forgot to mention Tut demanded his own cartouche. No surprise there.

Tut-in-Harlequin-Back.jpg

Last edited:
Brushes or holidays... that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer your wife's rollling eyes
Or to take your decission....

EDIT And that Tut is not helping...

Hardly...
Most investigate the inventory and attempt to buy a brush under the radar.
I keep looking and attempting but the rush to buy is quick.
Myron

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
It's in the works. All-in cost to us is about 3.5-4X that of polyester. We also have to buy in whole-batch quantities. (The material is poured in sheets, cut into bars, and then has to be rectified to round rod.) So price will need to reflect that to some extent. But it's stunning. And it will be exclusively a Paladin offering.

Last edited:
Ken,
I ?missed? the release yesterday; looking at the sparkle and cartouche I'm thinking that's possibly a wonderful synergy. If we had such language skills perhaps there is a way 'the giver of the brush could wish the recipient a happy journey onward in their progression?' Hey! and if it were so and came in a 24mm knot too that would be just like, cosmic and the perfect answer between an autumn/summer couple... oh,... ah... just sayin.

By the by, the massive 28mm El Dorado in Ivory is something I worried about, purchasing it at the end of the last offering. I needn't have been, exceptional flow through, great pickup without being wasteful, and such a wonderful skritchLESS sense of warm comfort lathered up on the face. Thank you for that! I may be all in on the Simpson Emperor vertical offering these past few days - but you folks aren't slumming in my book whatsoever! Here's to the Future!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Ken, I'm liking the posting of a few brushes at a time and letting us know that New brushes are up. Better than the usual feeding frenzy. Still waiting to see a Malachite Cleo.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
When the next release?

We haven't done any releases (with pre-announcements and previews) for a while. Since late July we've just been putting brushes up in the shop as we have them ready. There are a bunch ready now, so possibly later today. But no specific time has been set. I'll put out word shortly after they're up and available for purchase.

Top Bottom