What's new

Welcome Ron

Thanks all!

Also if you are visiting Groomatorium.com be aware that a new upgrade is coming soon with should dramatically cut down on load times. The site is unacceptably slow at the moment but by the end of next week that should be fixed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks! I really try to ship everything I can same day. Doesn't always for but that at least is in my control.

I appreciate your business!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welcome to B&B Ron. Glad to have you here and enjoying your products thoroughly. Need to place the order that's in my cart soon though am waiting to make sure there isn't something else I want or need first though.

@Groomatorium
Ron,
You have some soaps listed as "imperfect" on your site. The quest has been asked but not answered, on the Ghost Town Barber soap page as to what make this imperfect?
Could you answer that here please?

I wanted to give a quick shout-out to Ron for excellent customer service. I ordered two bottles of Chiseled Face Easy Street AS early last week and they shipped quickly. For better or for worse, my package arrived smelling wonderful - because a bit of the AS had leaked out of the sealed bottle.

I let Ron know of this mishap and he sent out a full bottle of Cryogen to make up for the problem. It was well above and beyond the call of duty since only a few ml of the AS had leaked and I had told him so.

I appreciate the thoughtfulness and effort to make my experience perfect. I'll be sure to order again from Groomatorium.

Top Bottom