What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Parker Frontier Metallic burgundy with a Diamonite Z cap nib and trim. Steel -M nib fountian pen. Filled with Graf von Faber Castell Hazelnut Brown fountain pen ink.
IMGP8374.JPG

Parker Frontier Metallic burgundy with a Diamonite Z cap nib and trim. Steel -M nib fountian pen. Filled with Graf von Faber Castell Hazelnut Brown fountain pen ink.
IMGP8375.JPG

IMGP8376.JPG

IMGP8378.JPG

IMGP8379.JPG

IMGP8380.JPG

IMGP8381.JPG

IMGP8382.JPG

IMGP8384.JPG

IMGP8385.JPG

IMGP8386.JPG

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I am looking at all these pens and looking them up , it has been fun . I am thinking of
getting a fountain pen so I figured I would see what guy's like to use and go from there.
who is the stew here ?

Top Bottom