What's new

Too Hot to cook inside

i decided to do a Pork Butt to keep the heat out if the house. I split it in two to reduce cook time

Attachments

• IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 27

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
That's funny, it's too hot outside so I'm grillin inside.

Air conditioning is great, but you can't beat grilling outside...just use the shade.

100 here right now with a 116 heat index.

Aaron is a whimp...Aaron is a whimp...na na na na na. :001_tt2:

You have a great looking butt there, Joe.

Oh...wait...that didn't sound right.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Air conditioning is great, but you can't beat grilling outside...just use the shade.

Don't be a butt. :ciappa:

We have actually had a cooler summer than the last two years. I think the hottest day to date, is about 87, or 88. Was 75 today, we have had a wet summer though, the wife and I took the boat out and did some fishing . I am not a hot weather person, so I do not mind.

I prefer to cook outside most times, just because I prefer the flavor I get from the charcoal grilling. It is nice to not have the oven on much during the Summer though.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
I was in Newark, CA yesterday and a lady was complaining about the 87° heat. I told her we would be grateful to have that for the LOW where I live.

I have beenworking using the smoker a bunch this summer. Brisket, and chicken, couple more months, and I will start making sausage, and smoking some . My daughter, loves smoked polish sausage.

Too hot to cook inside too humid to cook outside.

I don't have a problem with heat. But what is this sticky wet stuff that seems to cling to you like a layer of ick?

When you are used to single digit or low teens humidity days like today really suck the energy out of you and it is less than 90 degrees. How do you people in humid states function?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
How do you people in humid states function?

You sweat. :)

I'm a few hundred miles from the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, but lately it's been 86 to 95 percent humidity here with the rain...and 100 degree temps. I don't know how I survived as a kid with just an attic fan and windows open. Mom would put a wet sheet over the window at times.

Down in the Caribbean it can be only 80 degrees, but with 98 percent humidity it is sweltering. That calls for a siesta under a palapa with a cold beer in the afternoon.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis

[
proxy.php
]
Simon:
I try not to be a pain in the 'butt' (sometimes grilling in the shade can be too hot).
proxy.php

bbq-2-jpg.795653
“Seven days without BBQ makes one weak”. CBJ

Top Bottom