What's new

Penhaligon's Sale

The Bayolea is my girlfriends favourite.... I like that she thinks I smell good :)

Soap lathers but requires some work from my very unscientific comparisons

I appreciate your irony, but if you get a chance, do smell them, they are absolutely unique. Wish I could afford them all [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
They probably do, I just have a very specific scent preference whose profile is way off of these here. The closest I can explain would be exotic woody wit borderline medicinal herbs and no creamy or vanilla or sweet base note, nor citrus top note.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I prefer Pen's creams to their soaps. The fragrances can be found much cheaper elsewhere online
Any suggestions on where to look? I've seen some cheap stuff on fragrance.net but I don't know if I should trust them.

Any suggestions on where to look? I've seen some cheap stuff on fragrance.net but I don't know if I should trust them.
95% of all my fragrances are from fragrancenet and they are all legit, even the Aventus. I've bought high end like Amouage and Creed, Penhaligon's and everything in between. It's the only place I shop unless they don't have something then I hit Notino. Fragrancenet's 25%-35% off coupons refresh daily and you simply can't beat it

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
95% of all my fragrances are from fragrancenet and they are all legit, even the Aventus. I've bought high end like Amouage and Creed, Penhaligon's and everything in between. It's the only place I shop unless they don't have something then I hit Notino. Fragrancenet's 25%-35% off coupons refresh daily and you simply can't beat it
I read a long time ago about buying cologne online. Some places sold "expired" stuff, really old and outdated. Or stuff that was a knockoff. It just reminds me of those discount cologne places you see in malls where everything is 20 bucks or less. I just walk right past.

I suppose I'll start small with fragrancenet.

I read a long time ago about buying cologne online. Some places sold "expired" stuff, really old and outdated. Or stuff that was a knockoff. It just reminds me of those discount cologne places you see in malls where everything is 20 bucks or less. I just walk right past.

I suppose I'll start small with fragrancenet.
What sold me on them was I had carded samples direct from Penhaligon's that smelled like x,y,z and lasted x amount of hours. I bought the same EdT from fragrancenet and it was sealed, unused and matched in scent and longevity so that told me it was legit. I don't even think twice about it now

Top Bottom