What's new

PIF WSP Tobacco Beard Balm

I'm in.. Been growing it like this for awhile now. Just keep trimming it every now and then
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Glad to see so many posting pics! I was thinking I should post one of my beard, but there are already several pics of me in this section. If you haven't seen me and my beard yet, just click around for a while, it shouldn't take long to find a few.

Hey, it looks like we have some action again! I was just about to bump it for the weekend. I'll probably close this out late Sunday Afternoon or evening and try to ship out on Monday or Tuesday.
@slantfan
@jwtiger69
Great beards Guys! You will both receive 3 entries!

@SharptoothC Very nice goat, but your kitties are stealing the show. I must hear more about this pic!:eek2:

@joamo If that's only a month I can't wait to see a year! :ouch1:
Good luck at the contest, I hope you post some pics.

And both of you will be entered 3 times.
We were in Zimbabwe and had a chance to go out on a walk with orphaned lions they were training to reintroduce to the wild. It was an amazing experience and a bit intimidating! Those paws are massive.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PIF closed. Looks like everyone who entered posted a pic, so you all have the same odds of winning. I'll fetch a random number generator and be back in a few with a winner!

And the winner is @WildWest74! :clap:
Send me your shipping info and I'll try to get it out tomorrow or Tuesday, whenever I can make it to the post office in time.

Balm arrived today and it smells great! Can't wait to rock it tomorrow.
Glad to hear you got it and that you like the scent. Hope it works well for you too. Just remember with most beard products a little goes a long way. It's always better to use too little than too much.

Top Bottom