What's new

GLP Stonehenge Flake is coming back

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I barely tipped my toe in. 2 Stonehenge, 2 Escudo. I think when I get them, I'll open up the one can of Escudo I've been sitting on and one of the Stonehenge. If I like them, I'll buy more.

If I don't, I'll just give them to you guys. :)

So has anyone here had any of the previous release of Stonehenge? How was your experience as compared to those listed on Tobacco Reviews? Are you gonna let it age first or pop a tin as soon as it arrives?

If someone is really, really, REALLY curious about the original release, 4noggins has a tin on consignment from 2000... for $170. :scared:

1,122 left. I haven't grabbed any yet, one of those things I fear I'll like it and not get enough or hate it and have too many.

1,122 left. I haven't grabbed any yet, one of those things I fear I'll like it and not get enough or hate it and have too many.
Pretty sure their intention is to keep it in regular production. The GH&Co press process may lead to temporary outages here and there, but I wouldn't expect extended resupply outages.

Pretty sure their intention is to keep it in regular production. The GH&Co press process may lead to temporary outages here and there, but I wouldn't expect extended resupply outages.

Oh that's a good thing to know, thanks Price! I'll toss a tin in the cart when I'm buying another batch to jar that I don't need.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Hubba hubba! My order should be here tomorrow. Love it or hate it, it will be cellared deep.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
How does one determine how many tins are left of a particular blend on SmokingPipes? Enter a mock order of say 1500 tins and it then shows that there are only 1100 available?

Don't know why that above post was even made.....lol

But I'll answer it for you. Go to the item on smoking pipes, add a ridiculous amount of that one item to your cart, then it'll either say you're good to go, if so, then add more until it says something like "the quantity you selected is not available, only ____ left in stock". Then ya know :)

As of right now they have 906 left.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
IMG_6434.JPG

The Eagle has landed! PA Grape smells just like kool aid. I am guardedly enthused!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
As the first to be in receipt, I believe you are morally required to pop one and give 'er a test smoke, so that we can all enjoy it vicariously.

Err...the Stonehenge, not your grape vape.
Aye aye!

Top Bottom