What's new

Post the brush(es) on its way to your den.

Ordered the B&B 10th Anniversary Boar brush today.
sb-ome-bb14.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

Successful hunting in Dark Holler. Cannot believe how quickly the Strawberry Amber Cleo went. Never seen one grabbed that fast

Here's a brush that will be on it's way soon, only again it's for my wife. I'm very excited about her wetshaving so to keep her interested I went and got her another pretty brush. Kinda wish it were mine, I'm sure she won't mind if I use it here and there.
74 RockaBella 24mm (1 von 4).jpg
74 RockaBella 24mm (2 von 4).jpg
74 RockaBella 24mm (3 von 4).jpg
74 RockaBella 24mm (4 von 4).jpg

Sorry I realized after I posted; mine looked very out of place. A plow horse next to thoroughbreds.

Just one of those days ... :crying:
Oh man your reference is hilarious :lol:. But no, not at all; we love all brushes new or old. It's nice to see restored brushes before and after. I restore brushes myself and that's an excellent start to what will become a beautiful example of its former glory. This thread welcomes any and all brushes on the way to a beloved new home, there is no discrimination here my friend. :001_005:

Well in that case here's a another sad plow horse coming in ...
s-l1600-11.jpg

A blue Made Rite ... I seem to always pick up the ones that need the most loving.

Here one I recently had to do the same.
s-l1600-9-3.jpg

and after a little TLC ...
IMG_0598.JPG

That gold is all that remains of that canyon of a crack.
A butterscotch Fuller repaired, weighted and fitted with a 25mm synthetic fan top Tuxedo.

Well in that case here's a another sad plow horse coming in ...
View attachment 797667
A blue Made Rite ... I seem to always pick up the ones that need the most loving.

Here one I recently had to do the same.
View attachment 797669
and after a little TLC ...
View attachment 797670
That gold is all that remains of that canyon of a crack.
A butterscotch Fuller repaired, weighted and fitted with a 25mm synthetic fan top Tuxedo.
Absolutely excellent work! You're a brave man to take on brushes with cracks in them. Can't wait to see what you do with the other two.

DSCN1106[1].JPG

Got this Chubby 2 from one of the fine gents on this forum. Judging by the color of the handle and the sticker it might be a few years old, but it is in outstanding condition.

Top Bottom