What's new

JUNE Photo Challenge: Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside!

I know that not everyone is within easy access of the coast. So while the title refers to the sea, I want to see waterscapes, people interacting with the water, or anything really, that makes us feel cooler in the summer heat.

DSC00592-copy.jpg

Cannon Beach - Haystack Rock. We go here every summer for a week with no TV, computer, or other electronics. I take my Camera, and my bicycle.

proxy.php

I'm not entering, but if I were, this is currently my choice.View attachment 792584

Love it. There is something about B&W that is enduring. Not all images are cut out for it but for those that are it's classic.

I see one HUGE windfarm in the background! There is one windmill here locally I want to get an image of, because leading up to it is a transit rail and the "lead in" for the eye is great. The problem is the best view is along an on-ramp to a highway and I can't park there to grab the image. May have to come up with some other creative means of grabbing that from a moving vehicle...:)

Love it. There is something about B&W that is enduring. Not all images are cut out for it but for those that are it's classic.

I see one HUGE windfarm in the background! There is one windmill here locally I want to get an image of, because leading up to it is a transit rail and the "lead in" for the eye is great. The problem is the best view is along an on-ramp to a highway and I can't park there to grab the image. May have to come up with some other creative means of grabbing that from a moving vehicle...:)

With not driving, reliant on coach trips to get us to these locations. The North Sea has a mass of windfarms out there, but also in the fields near Runcorn, Cheshire. Watching them from the motorway, slightly off kilter, is really rather relaxing!

Thanks Guys!! I have been doing 'most' of my shots lately in a duplicate color version, and I must admit, color is winning on an awful lot, but my hearts still in Mono.

Top Bottom