What's new

shower shaving?

now I would never use a regular straight in the shower. But what about a shavette? I tried it today with my feather AC. It went pretty well. I'm still learning and getting proficient, but so far so good.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
now I would never use a regular straight in the shower. But what about a shavette? I tried it today with my feather AC. It went pretty well. I'm still learning and getting proficient, but so far so good.

I would think the surgical sharpness of a spinning and rotating shavette while falling from fumbling fingers in the shower, might pose a slightly higher risk for external appendages then a hand sharpened Straight Razor?

Even so, I use both regularly in the shower and have done so for years without incident. But one should always be prepared to 'tuck & run' at a moments notice. :)

After opening a knuckle today I don't think I will test the odds in the shower. While moving my stretch hand and razor across each other the they met. Don't want any more "meetings ". However , as one member shared with me "God hates a coward ". Good luck and enjoy!

Top Bottom