What's new

***CLOSED***Active Duty and Veteran PIF. The Gracie Brush edition***SEE POST 107 FOR WINNER'S PICS

Nice. I manned the m240B (M60 update) and the mk19.

Actually it was more like TWONK TWONK TWONK... TWONK TWONK TWONK...

I qualified on the m2 50 but the army would not let me play with (probably because I'm a sailor).
Also my last mission as a dismount was a 12 mile march with a 240B. Heavy beast. Luckily I had help with ammo and the damn tripod. Otherwise would have killed that skinny kid I used to be, lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Great PIF! Not in, but Combat Medic (91 Bravo @ the time from 79-83, then Lab Tech from 83-85) For some reason, never got sent overseas although wanted and willing to go- guess I should not have put downGermanyy and N. Korea on my wish list.

Ft Leonard Wood, Missouri (actually Fort Lost in the Woods Misery);

Ft. Sam Houston, Texas

Walter Reed Army Medical Center, DC (Georgia Avenue)

Ft. Knox, Kentucky

Camp Shelby, Mississippi

Ft Sam Houston Texas

Ft Gordon, Georgia

marty

Bro you were at Shelby...my condolences. Spent 3 years with the Bees in Gulfport.
I hated the 30 day field ops at Shelby...in July and August no less.
You know Shelby is mentioned in the Bible...it's just called Hell

I'm IN!
US Army Combat Medic. 5 years of service and counting. Stationed in Hawaii currently. 1 deployment to Afghanistan.
Generous PIF! Just joined the FSC because I saw this post and discovered it! Figured I'd also hop in on the PIF!

I'm in. Thanks for putting on a truly awesome PIF. Thanks to all who have entered for their service. I was in the IS Army for almost 10 years as IT, a mechanic, and Civil Affairs. I am about to join back up in a few months, just can't shake the itch :)

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

IMG_0079.JPG

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!

Tactical provisions air drop incoming.

For those that have entered, this is my contribution and will be sent along with the original pif.

For those that haven't entered, why haven't you entered? Seriously, why? What are you waiting for? Do you need a written invitation (because I think the first post in this thread would be it)?

Come on, soldier/sailor/airmen up and join in :a29:!!!!!!

View attachment 784714

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!

Tactical provisions air drop incoming.

For those that have entered, this is my contribution and will be sent along with the original pif.

For those that haven't entered, why haven't you entered? Seriously, why? What are you waiting for? Do you need a written invitation (because I think the first post in this thread would be it)?

Come on, soldier/sailor/airmen up and join in :a29:!!!!!!

Very generous to add onto an already generous PIF. Hope I get picked even more now hahaha

I know that itch. I've been thinking of going guard. It's so stupid that I miss it. I hated it when I was in.

Same here, but if you are like me, there were a few people who made you hate it, but the thought of just going back to serve can be intoxicating.

And don't forget about the cheap insurance! Lol

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

Ok, I've resisted so far...but you have weakened...nope, still resisting.
AWESOME PIF, but someone else deserves a shot at some amazing stuff like this. I have been blessed to be the recipient of a couple PIF's, thanks @edwinhmcbride for one of them.

Come on all you active duty service members and vets!!! Don't miss this!

I admire your courage. I got out in 1994, then retired from the Sheriff's Office. NO WAY I would consider reenlisting! Called up or drafted, yes I would do my best, but I am too old for it anymore.

53 year old Army veteran. Combat engineer.
Thanks you for a chance at a great pif. I'M In.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom