What's new

New Boar Brush PIF

its been what 3 or 4 days? Just give the thing away already. I'm all for paying it forward till it becomes a song and dance.

its been what 3 or 4 days? Just give the thing away already. I'm all for paying it forward till it becomes a song and dance.
Actually, it's only been a day. I'm OK with a song and dance, if that is what the individual generously giving away an item would like to have. I am so often impressed with the generosity of the folks here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't mind a song and dance so long as it comes with dinner and a good wine afterwards... [emoji1604]
I have to agree with Lightcs1776 there are some fine folks here in B&B....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am In .... I have an Omega synthetic and would love to have that brush !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger and Blade style song and dance:a50::badger:
Keep on dancing, yeah...

Now back to the regularly scheduled (and generous) PIF.

I'm in.! I really like the handle as it looks like it will fit my hand perfectly. Thank You for the NO Strings attached PIF.!!!

I'm in. I never had a boar and would love to see this beauty chase my EJ pure badger out of the house.

Thank you for the generosity.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Perhaps you're right, time has come to give the brush away.
Well, the random winner is Jfavre08.
In addition to that D1dad will receive something nice to give to his son to go away to college with. :)

Perhaps you're right, time has come to give the brush away.
Well, the random winner is Jfavre08.
In addition to that D1dad will receive something nice to give to his son to go away to college with. :)
Very generous offer. Again, there are many great folks here on this site, between helping others out with an extra shaving item, some tips on getting a better shave, to the sections that have nothing to do with shaving.

Congrats to both Jfavre08 and D1Dad.

The generosity here is off the charts. I'm inspired to give away some extra stuff that I'm never gonna use to someone who needs it. My comment was somewhat out of line but I see to many of these kind acts turn into long drawn out affairs and lose their luster. I love helping others no doubt. We have a local kid who comes from a bad situation that we're trying to raise enough to surprise the kid with a varsity jacket so he can proudly display the 3 sports he plays like his teammates do. It's amazing to see how great people can be, literally giving a $20 bill that may cut them short and happy to do it.

The generosity here is off the charts. I'm inspired to give away some extra stuff that I'm never gonna use to someone who needs it. My comment was somewhat out of line but I see to many of these kind acts turn into long drawn out affairs and lose their luster. I love helping others no doubt. We have a local kid who comes from a bad situation that we're trying to raise enough to surprise the kid with a varsity jacket so he can proudly display the 3 sports he plays like his teammates do. It's amazing to see how great people can be, literally giving a $20 bill that may cut them short and happy to do it.

It's all good. Great to read about the kid that received some help. We all have needed a hand from time to time.

Top Bottom