What's new

CENTRAL ENABLEMENT CENTER... est 2016

So what did you guys buy from the Mystic Water sale? I want to see more mail calls! Come on what is the mailman dropping off?!

So what did you guys buy from the Mystic Water sale? I want to see more mail calls! Come on what is the mailman dropping off?!

Did someone say, "Mystic Water"? (I was unaware of a sale - rats!)....oh, and one other:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Nice hauls guys. I've been sending as much as receiving. Sent a straight razor out to try and get another newbie hooked. We might have us a lady straight shaver soon!

WooHoo!!! an unexpected Mail Call. Interesting no return address other than a Fulfillment Center in Georgia. hmmm.... Could this be a revenge attempt from "The Band Proscuitto"?????? Could it be from the Revenge Site Brouhaha.com???
Interesting

proxy.php

With what I did in the Military, a good dose of Paranoia is always with me. I prefer to call it a heightened sense of "Situational Awareness" :shuriken: proceed with caution.....

proxy.php

Also being my former Team's Sniper and small Booby-Trap expert back in the day, I could hit whatever devious intention were within, and deconstruct any possible warfare device, not to mention the fact that a search of the site revealed the exact revenge that was attempted.

proxy.php

What a Lovely Card!, with recognizable handwriting, Thanking B&B Radio for showcasing the Band's Story. Oh how sweet. What's This? The card would not come out. Further investigation reveal that there was a "Glitter Bomb" Option. Be aware!!! No Glitter Bomb, thus no party in my office. But a very Sweet note, I will cherish it. Wait! There is more!! A button to press on this rather thick greeting card? Again investigation revealed that this would play Tom Jones singing Thank you for 3-hours, or until the batteries run out, (batteries??), and get louder if you tried pressing the button. Oh don't do that!, but I wanted to listen to the song. Ahhh, there it is.... The electronics A quick press of the button and a very nice song, removal of one of the three watch batteries and it became inert. A very thoughtful card indeed and will take a special place in my office Bookcase as a reminder of the Thanks from the Band....... Right next to the Hillary toilet paper gag sent to me a bit ago by whom I think may have been the mastermind of this prank.

proxy.php

Nice good ole College try at retribution Gents, but a fail.....a fun one... but a fail. LOL:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::hand::hand::hand::hand:

PS: I was a expert level snooper at Christmas, no matter what booby traps my Parents set up to foil me....... You should have done the Glitter Bomb,hehehehehe
:jump::devil::a51:

Last edited:
I haven't seen a ton of Pomade around here...but I thought I would share. Just got in my Spring Edition of Suavecito Firme. It has a Parsley and Eucalyptus scent with minor notes of Bergamot, lime zest, and rosewood. It smells fresh and wonderful!

Suavecito Firme Spring 1.jpg
Suavecito Firme Spring 2.jpg

Top Bottom