What's new

15 Volunteers needed - 45th Parallel aftershave evaluation

I've participated in the past but if you still need someone, I'm in. You can put first timers into consideration before me of course.

That fills it up - thanks to all of you for signing up. The list is now closed.

Most sample packs were shipped out yesterday so you will see them arriving in just a few days. These last few you will have a bit later in the week. Each package has instructions on what to do. Come back here to this thread and share your feedback on the two different samples you will be trying out.

Thanks!

Thanks again Captain. I'll post the comments in a few days.

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

I got the aftershave today & used Formula A. I put it on after my shave with a Ladas blade. It had a faint smell of cherry & I liked the scent & also the fact that it did not contain menthol. It did not dry out my face but the scent only lasted 5 minutes for me. There was no burning sensation at all. Would I buy it? I don't know yet until I shave some more with more aggressive blades.

Look forward to hear what people think of this. This is a great soap scent but I just don't see it fitting me as an AS. But I can be convinced.

Received mine last night.

Didn't use, yet, but just sniffed out of the bottle. My wife and I both agree that they both have an interesting "boozy" cherry scent.

@Captain Pre-Capsize , when would you like to have the reviews done by?

Received mine last night.

Didn't use, yet, but just sniffed out of the bottle. My wife and I both agree that they both have an interesting "boozy" cherry scent.

@Captain Pre-Capsize , when would you like to have the reviews done by?

If we can have feedback a week or so from now that would be great. No huge urgency, I'd rather you all have a chance to use each vial several times and then weigh in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom