What's new

NOS Polsilver Blades on Sale at www.Shaving.ie

Hi Folks,

These Polsilver blades are very hard to come by at the moment. They are a fantastic shavers made in the Lodz factory in Poland before production was moved to Russia where current Polsilver Super Iridiums are made. We have limited stock and soon they will disappear for good unfortunately.

Currently we have them on sale for the next week or two. Check them out below.

Thanks,
Chris

100 Polsilvers New Old Stock

200 Polsilvers New Old Stock

Hi Chris,

You mentioned that soon these blades will disappear for good. Just wondering if this means only from your store or are these blades not being made at all anymore?

Cheers,
Dom

Hi Dom,

These blades are no longer made at all. I believe we are one of the only stores with availability.

All the best,
Chris

I would say you are the last vendor as well..I bought my stash of 200 about 2 years ago from shaving.ie ,and I'm really glad I did.These are the smoothest blades since the old Gillettes of the 1960's....I get 10 smooth shaves from 1 blade ,but you can stretch them out even more if you want to...A fabulous blade,a true legend..fantastic price !!!

I find the new Polsilvers to be excellent blades. I slightly prefer the old stock, but the new ones are very good. I use both and they are the only DE blades I currently have in my den.

A word of warning, if you purchase these in a multiple of 250, expecting the tucks to arrive in a sealed box of 250 as they're produced, you are in for a rude shock when your parcel arrives and find the box cut down to fit into the shipping box.
Less than impressed to find a vintage product hacked down to fit into what I imagine is a case of pre-purchased bulk lot of boxes.
If you're not planning to display these, or store them beyond their factory packaging, it's a non issue.

A word of warning, if you purchase these in a multiple of 250, expecting the tucks to arrive in a sealed box of 250 as they're produced, you are in for a rude shock when your parcel arrives and find the box cut down to fit into the shipping box.
Less than impressed to find a vintage product hacked down to fit into what I imagine is a case of pre-purchased bulk lot of boxes.
If you're not planning to display these, or store them beyond their factory packaging, it's a non issue.
True.....I knew this when I ordered mine and I requested the full box be left intact ,and Chris did ship them intact....This is one blade you don't want to miss !!!

I've stocked up nicely on these!

I'm overseas and won't get to use them until next year unfortunately.

Top Bottom