What's new

Mr Bingle Presents: Reindeer&Sleigh Ver.3

I did a few more shaves with the Rockwell 6s that my Bingle Buddy sent me and I have to say that it is a very nice razor. It gives smooth and comfortable shaves. It is innovative too. I like the whole concept. Thanks again, Charles!

I tried out the amazing MWF and loved it! then I added some spritz of the toxic stuff and by god i think im chosen! my wife even didn't mind it! thanks again @bobmsp I really really enjoyed this bundle of gifts and its the only physical gift I didnt know about that was actually a good one!
I'm so glad you like the MWF. Congrats on being chosen. :Veg:

$IMG_20161224_095839.jpg
Happy new year...

All Bingle shave today-

Razorock 37 slant head on my razorock handle

Razorock XXX

Fine Santal Absolute AS

GREAT shave today full of intoxicating scents. I LOVE the FSA! This is my first experience with a slant and it is very smooth and efficient- no irritation whatsoever!

Let's talk about the scent combination of the XXX and the Santal- wonderful!

Thank you [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] for the thoughtful gifts!

I think I'll try the Cajun spice in my lather tomorrow ;)

Happy New Year everyone!

proxy.php

Happy New Year everyone! Just wanted to share a picture of the Razorock Finest badger brush I was gifted, post bloom after a few uses, which has carved out a place in my brush rotation :)

proxy.php

Thank you so much to my bingle buddy! I'm elated and the added anticipation of opening a week late was well worth it!! You totally nailed this for me, and I can't wait to try all of it! So many samples! It's the perfect way to figure out what I'm looking for! If I gush about everything that was in my bingle box I'll go on forever, so I'm going to spare you all and just say, this box was incredible and my bingle buddy is the best.

Included in box:

1. Peter Michaels Straight Razor (and case for travel)
2. American Gillette Safety Razor
3. British Sterling Cologne Sample
4. Valor Cologne Sample
5. Proraso White Pre-Shave
6. Proraso White Shaving Cream
7. Stone Cottage Soap Works Vanilla and Vetiver Sample
8. SCSW Sandalwood Sample
9. Palmolive Shave Stick
10. Stirling Soap Co. Tea Tree Sample
11. Gillette Nacet, Rapira, and Voskhod 5 packs

Thank you again to my bingle buddy! Unbelievably excited

Last edited:
[MENTION=112520]Z4CHc[/MENTION] aka Zach,
Nice presents!
I was gifted a stick of Palmolive by my Bingle Buddy [MENTION=106000]Shave Jacket[/MENTION] and I just used it for the 1st time yesterday. I really liked it. Nice scent and super slick, good cushion too. This was my 1st time to use a stick.
I love the Proraso products! (FYI that is a soap, not a cream. Actually I would say it's a croap.) I just recently tried the British Sterling and the Valor too. I found those scents to be enjoyable and SWMBO liked them too.

proxy.php

Thank you so much to my bingle buddy! I'm elated and the added anticipation of opening a week late was well worth it!! You totally nailed this for me, and I can't wait to try all of it! So many samples! It's the perfect way to figure out what I'm looking for! If I gush about everything that was in my bingle box I'll go on forever, so I'm going to spare you all and just say, this box was incredible and my bingle buddy is the best.

Included in box:

1. Peter Michaels Straight Razor (and case for travel)
2. American Gillette Safety Razor
3. British Sterling Cologne Sample
4. Valor Cologne Sample
5. Proraso White Pre-Shave
6. Proraso White Shaving Cream
7. Stone Cottage Soap Works Vanilla and Vetiver Sample
8. SCSW Sandalwood Sample
9. Palmolive Shave Stick
10. Stirling Soap Co. Tea Tree Sample
11. Gillette Nacet, Rapira, and Voskhod 5 packs

Thank you again to my bingle buddy! Unbelievably excited

The Straight is a C-Mon. Peter Michaels was the distributor for the razor back in the early 1900s. I believe the edge was finished on a JNAT from the person I got it from (not by me... I'm still a subpar homer). It truly is a great razor. :) Enjoy it! And post some close ups since it's a beauty.

I am glad you like the variety of items. You will be busy for awhile now.

Greetings, Gentlemen,

In my faith tradition, Christmas lasts until Jan. 6th with Epiphany. The gift I opened this morning was from my Bingle Buddy. It is one of the most thoughtful gifts I have *ever* received, both in terms of the gift itself, and the obvious thought and effort behind the gift. I am overwhelmed by the kindness of my buddy. Try not to be jealous. :w00t:

Here is a picture of the wrapped gifts found inside the package.
attachment.php

Here are pictures of the contents of each wrapped gift.

Cella Extra Extra Purissima
attachment.php

Pinaud gift box containing Lilac Vegetal cologne,
attachment.php

Here is what appears to be a handcrafted shaving brush with super badger hair and a hand made aluminum handle.
attachment.php

Here is a picture of all three gifts unwrapped.
attachment.php

In my next post, I will include detailed pictures of the brush and the vintage gift box, since only five uploads per post are allowed.

Attachments

• $IMG_20170102_112242.jpg
    $IMG_20170102_112242.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 191
  • $IMG_20170102_113724.jpg
    $IMG_20170102_113724.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 189
  • $IMG_20170102_113926.jpg
    $IMG_20170102_113926.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 194
  • $IMG_20170102_113111.jpg
    $IMG_20170102_113111.jpg